Epilogue

The Supreme Being of Heaven and Earth sat back, a stunned look on his face.

“My son … he’s more of an angel now than he ever was in Heaven.”

Michael chuckled beside him.

“He certainly has changed. That Felix kid seems to have achieved what even You couldn’t!”

The Supreme Being turned and gave his chief archangel a scorching look for a moment. Michael just grinned cheekily, a twinkle in his eye.

Turning back to the viewing glass, God wiped a tear from his eye and sighed heavily. “There’s one less angel in Heaven now…”

Michael regarded him sideways. “You think Heaven’s lost an angel? I think Earth’s gained two.”

The Supreme Being gazed at the freckled, dark-haired boy for a minute, eyebrows furrowed and head tilted to the side.

“Are you sure he isn’t one of ours?”

“Positive.”

God looked at Michael questioningly, eyebrows raised.

“Believe me, if he’d so much as set foot in Heaven, even for a moment, he would have shone so brightly that every angel on the celestial plane would have gone blind.”

“He’s that good?”

“He’s that good. I know – I’ve been watching him. He may be human, but he’s the closest thing to an angel the world will ever see. Hyunjin’s very lucky.”

God nodded. “They both are.”

The archangel and The Supreme Being turned their attention back to the viewing glass and watched as the two love-struck boys kissed again.

When they parted for breath, Felix gazed into Hyunjin’s eyes and murmured, “My angel…”

The blonde boy gazed back and whispered, “You wanna know something, Lixie? You’re my angel, too.”

THE END

~♡~

Psst ... that's not quite it - there's a Bonus Chapter up next, so please read that too (after you've voted, of course!)

Love always,

HyunLix4Eva <3