Chapter 40

And to England we went. Kian and I stayed in Hawaii for another day or two before booking a flight to England. Of course we went back to LA so Kian could pack but I still had clothes at Joe's place. I never got the time to bring them back. There's a lot of back and forth lately.

When Kian and I got off the plane, I could finally breathe. Hawaii was a busy vacation between photoshoots and shooting the movie. All I wanted to do was look around Maui. I never even got a chance.

"Autumn!" a voice yells in the distance.

"Joe!" I yell back, running into his arms. Do not criticize me, all of my friends are guys and Kian understands that. Joe has a special place in my heart.

"Hey man," Kian says, shaking Joe's hand when I let go.

"I cannot believe you guys are here," Joe says, playing around with his hair. "Now, I brought Zoe here but she doesn't know you're here and I thought I should surprise her because she's been having some days of anxiety."

"That makes the two of them," Kian brings up, looking at me.

"She's currently in the loo,"Joe says. Loo. It's so British.

"Good because I need to pee," I laugh, running to where there was a sign showing 'Bathrooms.' As I walk in, only one of them was occupied. I glance at the shoes and it was a pair of flats with a gold tip. That's Zoe.

I finished my business and walked out of the stall, standing next to Zoe in the mirror," nice day we're having, huh?" I say, washing my hands.

She looks at me like I'm an alien," Bambi?" she asks.

I giggle," hey Bitsy," I say, pulling her into a hug.

"Oh my god," she says, holding out the god. "I think I might be crying... I missed you so much, you have no idea. My week has been going horrid lately."

"Same," I state. "But don't worry, I'm staying here for about a week with Kian."

"But I thought you were in Hawaii? It's absolutely gorgeous there," she says as I roll my eyes. "Oh, did I say something?"

"No," I say, shaking my head. "It's just, I got casted as the lead in this movie and I've done a couple of photoshoots and I never had time to go sight-seeing."

"Aw, that's alright. You have England," she laughs as we both walk out of the bathroom. The guys smile and make our way into Zoe's car.

"You wanna drive?" Zoe asks me as I start laughing.

"Aha, you're funny. First off, you guys drive on the wrong side of the road. Second, I haven't drove in a while... Or what feels like a while."

"Good point," she says, starting the car. Joe sits in the passenger seat as Kian and I sit in the back. "It's a nice day out, yeah?"

"It's good for the skate park," Kian says.

"It is actually," Joe says. "I'm about to go when we reach my flat. You wanna join?"

Kian looks at me as I start smiling," I would love to," he says, putting his hand on top of mine and kisses it.

"I can see you two," Zoe says, causing me to laugh. I'm genuinely happy when Kian starts making friends with Joe. It means a lot to me and this is why I love him. I don't know where I'd be without him.

Since we were listening to Zoe's Spotify, Let it Go came on and Zoe and I started singing along," let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky!"

"For God's sake," Joe complains. He hates Frozen but I secretly think its growing onto him. Poor Joseph.

When we reach Joe's apartment... Or flat, the boys excluding Caspar headed off to the skate park while Zoe and I went to the mall. There was a whole bunch of people there, taking pictures of us but I've gotten used to it by now.