Chapter 35

Kian stands up," I bought these flowers," he says, showing me the two bouquets. "I just didn't know which ones to get you because they're both equally as beautiful so I got you both."

I lightly smile," you bought them for me?" I question.

"I have a reciept if you want proof," he says before I take the flowers from him. I place them on the coffee before I pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry," I sigh.

I feel his arms wrap around me," yeah, I was expecting a happy girlfriend walking through those doors, not an evil stepmother. Why were you so mad?"

"I just saw some pictures of you and this girl... Don't get mad at me," I say into his chest.

"Princess," he says. "You need to listen to me when I say I will never ever cheat on you. I mean, why would I date someone else? No girl on this planet has a bigger heart then you. I am the luckiest man on earth just knowing you, let alone dating you and possibly marrying you."

I laugh," I know we'll get married at some point in our lifetime... And even having a baby girl named Violet."

He pulls away from our embrace," Violet? When did you think about this?"

I smile before sitting down and so does he," I don't know. I just started thinking about names and Violet is a really beautiful one. Violet is very unique and it's just... Such a beautiful name. I hope you like it."

He chuckles," Violet Lawley... That sounds hot."

"And if we have a boy, you can name him," I smile.

"I'll think about it... But Violet will always be daddy's little girl," he says, kissing my cheek. "Are you still up for the carnival even though I was supposed to be here tomorrow?"

I laugh," I feel bad for keeping Charlie here all alone," I say.

"Yeah but I haven't seen you in a week and I really want to have se-"

"Don't," I say, putting my hand in his face. "We're going to the carnival."

He grabs his car keys as I put the flowers in vases. I went to open the door as Kian grabs my butt," you're freaking hot as hell, you know," he says. I smack him on the head as he locks the door behind him.

-

After we've been on all the rides, we started playing at these booths. I won at this dunk tank and I won some bracelets which were... Pretty cool," ring tossing," Kian says, stopping me at the booth.

"Kian, you're ass at ring tossing," I say, sitting down on this chair.

"$1 for three rings," the guys says. Kian shrugs before handing him a dollar bill. He tosses one of them and fails. He tosses another and he fails. He tosses the last one and he made it.

"Yes!" Kian says. "What do I win?"

"This little bear," the guy says, showing Kian the stuffed animal. "Why don't you give it another go to win your pretty lady this big one."

We both looked at the huge teddy bear hanging on the wall," I'll never win at this," he says.

"But I want that bear," I pretend to frown. I just wanted to see how much this idiot will waste just to win me this piece of junk.

-

"I hope you like this stupid bear. This took forever," Kian says. I was struggling to see where I was going because the bear was blocking my view.

"Thank you babe," I say, giving Kian a kiss. "I love you."

"And I loved my $52," he says. He's such a wimp.