-4-

A handshake.

Next day-

"Mr. Sison?"

"..."

"Mr. Sison!"

"Huh?"
I looked at my teacher in confusion, did i zone out too much? Or was i just shocked about yesterday?

****

I passed by multiple dorms to get to my dorm, it was in the end of the building (My room is in fourth floor, boy's 2nd dorm). I see my luggage beside the door.

I check my luggage locks if it wasnt touched by the staff, fingerprints were laid on the locks, luckily they didnt managed to open it.

I stood up and opened the door. My eyes widen to see a xavy mortimer shirtless with only a bathe towel to cover his shimmering dazzling bottom.

He stares at me with his eyes also wide open, his face expression changes(calm) and suddenly chuckles.

"Like what you see?"

Did he just flirted? I stare at him with a blank expression and just took my stuff in.

"Your weird, also im not gay."

I stated, he just laughed. Lmao talk about two faced, he may seem nice and all but he's probably just like his father, a heartless mosnter. He toured me around our dorm with him still shirtless and a bathe towel to cover whatever is under there, the dorm was big since there were only 3 rooms in each floor(its built like a one sided apartment).

"Thanks for touring me around, also you should change. Your towel is on the edge of slipping off."

I pointed the towel. He smirked, his face went closer to mine, okay dammit he is for real handsome.

"Were both guys anyway, and you said that you arent gay, so whats the matter with my towel slipping off?"

I stare at him and then pushed his face away with both my hands, my cheeks burn up a little. This guy...

"Have you heard about boundaries? Im guessing you dont.We dont even know each other yet your here invading my space."

I said, he just stared at me and smiled.

"Well then im sorry, you just seemed fun to play with~ especially since your a newbie."

He went to his room to wear clothes,and i went in my room to have my own Business

****

"Mr. Sison i have called you for several times and yet you didnt pay the slightest attention to my lesson, is there any problem?"

The teacher asked, i smiled and simply denied and apologized.

"A-ah... No ma'am, i apologize. I stayed up last night doing things."

"Very well then, we will proceed. Also everyone please refrain from staying up late especially when it's school days."

The teacher said. As if they give the students rest, from what i examined about this academy, it has special subjects and activities, and students forms were not human too. Did my boss forgot to mention this? This academy is a magic academy. Magic/sorcery,skills and abilities were added in the subjects. fencing, chanting, and enhancing and a lot more were added in the activities. Who in the world would teach students about those? Obviously a magic academy.