- Prologue -

Shit.

"And thats how i trashed down that guys company! God that man thought he can charge me for false accusations!? No way!" He laughed and took a shot of alcohol. "His company was on the edge of fallin down anyway, somebody had to do it!" He chuckled at his own joke. "Barely anyone had the power to bring down a company, im quite powerful ain't i?" He winked at his female assistant, he took off his right shoe with his left foot and took off the other with his right foot, he then laid his feet on the coffee table where his alcohol, and glass are. The assistant chuckled and smiled, "you are sir" she pretended to agree.

Our target thought highly of himself. From the looks of other people, they see him as a highly rich bastard who has got everything he wants, he won every lawsuit he got charged by, he has the best lawyer, he bought more than 15 lands, he's popular, he has the best doctors, he looked like he has everything in his hands.

But in our eyes, we see him as a monster, according to his file contents, he got charged for murder, drug dealing, and rape which were all true. The only reason on why he is here standing in his apartment and not behind bars is that he hasn't lost one lawsuit, his lawyer was indeed the best one he has got. Although he has a horrible reputation which he struggles a lot.

Our assigned task? Catching his illegal affairs and reporting it to the HQ. He planned on illegal land trading with his partner for more cash to gamble on, or maybe something else than that. The woman his with is his assistant, Angelli Felices, she is my partner for this mission. She got tasked to seduce the target and make him reveal his partner in order to finish this goddamn of a mission. What am i? His bodyguard, im here guarding his door with his other bodyguard, i am tasked to eliminate the target and all the witnesses.

"Ya know.. your quite hot for a young women... Why dont we head upstairs?" He stood up from his sofa, went behind his assistant to caress her shoulders.

"What are we gonna do there sir..?" She asked as she held his hands for him to stop caressing her shoulders.

"How about we have some time for each other? You have been my assistant for months. I want to get to know you more," he whispered upon her ear. I forgot this bastard has a kink for women.

"V..very well sir." She stuttered, "quite nervous arent ya? Dont worry i dont bite," he smirked. "Then shall we head upstairs dear sir?" She said in a seduced way. "I like it when you call me dear, say that to me more often," he commanded.

He took her hand and escorted her to the elevators while me and his three other bodyguard guarded them. God hopes that this guy doesnt go that wild in bed. I feel bad for her honestly. I just hope theyre alone, i dont wanna see that hell of a monstrosity. The elevator dinged as we have reached the floor we are in.

Me and the other bodyguard opens the door for them while the others escort them to the room, They both come inside.

"You four, guard the outside of this room, make sure nobody interferes our fun time, now dont worry new recruit, the files said you have sensitive hearing. I have thick walls, so you don't have to hear the fun were doing," He held my chin close to his stinky face, God dont tell me he has a kink for men too.

"Your kinda cute for a man, lets talk later," he flirted. God he is indeed disgusting, i hope we can end this hell of a mission. God knows what hes gonna do to me.

He went inside and slams the doors shut.

I tapped my earpiece in order to hear whats inside the room, i secretly put a live voice recording piece on his watch while he held my chin close to him.

"You are so beautiful milady, your making my thing down there so wild.. " i heard.

I just know my ears are gonna bleed.