-3-

Detective.

"Good lord he is hot"
I muttered, he looked like a model, his eyes were pretty, its color is lavender purple, his whole face was.. goddamn mesmerizing, i can see why the girls in my class like him, he- hold the fuck up.

There is no way im simping for my target, no way in hell. No wonder boss gave me this mission, he can easily attract people because of his looks, i completely forgot he's a half siren. Yes supernatural beings exist, and im definitely not one of them, i was born with no specialties or maybe i do idk.

"Tsk! Go to your seat! I can't even send your father a notice about your behavior"

The teacher yelled, Xavy Mortimer went to his seat, his seat was right next to mine. Maybe heaven is fr listening to my prayers.

I took a small glance at him to see him already staring at me. I look away immediately, i heard him chuckle.

"Interesting.."

'what?'

I heard his mutter, i dont know if he accidentally said that out loud or did it on purpose. If he's tryna attract me then he has no chance at all.

Asra poked me all of the sudden, she's probably gonna warn me about Xavy Mortimer. "He's handsome but definitely don't fall for his looks. Trust me, he isnt someone who you can trust." She whispered, i know i had to keep my guard on around him, he's a fucking siren how am i not gonna keep my guard around those species, they scare me to the core.

I smiled and whispered, "Don't worry, im not easily persuaded by looks"

She smiled at my words and did a thumbs up.

She's cute for a girl, very nice and sociable, i can read her easily. Talk about reading/observing people, Xavy Mortimer was off. I couldn't predict what he was gonna do he just suddenly chuckled, i didn't even notice him staring at me even though we're right next to each other, maybe it was just because we haven't chatted yet.

Talk about missing information, boss only gave me small information about his personality, he only gave me his bio information. This is going to make me struggle alot, but maybe asra will give me info about him, good thing i met someone useful.

Xavy Mortimer's POV

I pretended to be ashamed infront of the teacher about my late entrances.

God she was annoying, i cant deal with this school anymore. The only reason why im here is that i have to finish senior highschool to be the heir of my dads organization. Sure I'm popular and stuff, but this doesn't satisfy me at all.

"Tsk! Go to your seat! I can't even send your father a notice about your behavior"

'...tsk."
The audacity to mention my father.
I went to my seat to see a unfamiliar being right next to it, he looked like he was thinking of something very deeply.

Normally, new people stare at me as if i was some model or something, but this guy looked like he hasnt even payed the slightest attention to me, did the effect not work on him?

I put my elbow on the table and rested my head on the palm of my hand, i stare at him for awhile, his skin was pale and thin, his hair looked soft, it looked like natural hair though it was a uncommon hair color, his eyes were neutral grey, his face was very pretty.

He suddenly took a small glance at me making us have eye contact, he immediately looked away after getting caught, though i didn't feel any sort of emotion after that. If only he could stare a bit longer,I chuckle at my own thought.