Chapter 1: Evergreen Mist 🌲

Harry walks into the bathroom when he sees it.

Of course, he’s seen it before, but it still makes him and his Cock frown and tear up a little.

He’s sad for his friend. He wished Hermione had a huger Cock, so that her life was easier.

Of course, she had a pretty good vagina for a girl, but in their world, dick size was all that mattered.

Harry didn’t care that some people–all Muggleborns–had a Cock smaller than a foot, and neither did Ron, but society did care and treated Hermione and others like Hermione differently.

Muggleborns weren’t as bad as Muggles, though.

All Muggles unfortunately had an average size of 4 inch dicks when soft. Harry pitied them.

“Harry!” Hermione exclaimed when she saw him. She was fully unclothed after her shower, breasts voluptuous but her dick just barely falling down to mid thigh.

Harry’s own Cock laughed at the sight. Well, inwardly it laughed. No Cocks were animated, sadly. (Foreshadowing)

“Sup, Hermione.”

As a customary greeting, they slapped their Cocks together, some of their pubes sticking together on contact.

“You excited for your Quidditch game today, Harry?” Hermione asked as she clothed herself. Her Z cup boobs slotting into their booby milk cage. So boobtastic!

“Yeah, it’ll be great!” Harry hesitates for a moment then confesses, “I am a bit nervous.”

“Why?” Hermione asks. “You have the biggest Cock out there!”

“I know, I know.” Harry blushes.

“Seriously Harry, you’re gonna slap some weak Syltherin’s so hard with your Cock they’ll be knocked out for days!”

This lifts Harry’s spirits and he jumps up in glee, balancing on his dick as he bounces on it like a po-go stick toward the dorms screaming.

Hermione stands, still naked, watching him go, tongue licking her boob milk.

-

“I hate potions class,” Ron groans as he and Harry make their way to class.

Harry nods his head in agreement, his long 6 foot Cock falls between his legs and trails behind his feet, causing him to have to waddle everywhere.

Ron has a rather impressive dick. Being from a pureblood family, it is expected, but most people are very surprised when they see his 4 foot ginger Cock. It is the orangest out of all the Weasley’s followed by Ginny.

“I just hope greasy balls doesn’t have to use his Cock today. My eyes can’t take much more of that oily, small thing.”

Harry and Ron shiver at Harry’s comment. They walk into class and sit on either side of Hermione who is obsessively playing with her gigantic boobs laid across their desk.

“Hermione,” Ron nudges, “get your boobs off the table.”

“No.” Is all she says in response.

Ron huffs, Harry laughs - causing his dick to shimmy - and Hermione regains her focus on her fat boobs.

Then, in walks the greasy man himself, Severus Werido-Quirky-Bullied Snape.

He starts to lecture, without taking his dick out until he sees Hermione. He stalks towards the Golden Trio and unzips his trousers - letting his pants fall in front of the friends.

They have a great view of the worst, most gross, slick Cock to exist in the Wizarding World. Ron throws up. Harry gags. But Hermione is entirely too focused on her massive tits to notice the disgusting sight before them.

“Ms. Granger, your boobs are looking extra scrumptious today. If only you were Lily Evans. I would fantasise about sucking those beautiful milky boobs.” Snape licks his lips and lets out a suppressed moan.

Hermione’s cheeks blaze with heat, both because she is turned on but also mad because she knows Harry is mad. It doesn’t stop her from playing with her boobs more roughly. Snape's Cock grows and Harry has had enough.

Harry stands from his chair, grabs hold of his monster Cock and cock slaps the shit out of Snape.

“You fucking greasy ass creeper fucker shit head small Cocked loser!” Harry shouts, but it’s futile because Snape is knocked out on the ground, his Cock on display for the class. Hermione starts fingering herself and soon cums all over her desk and her boobs squirt milk everywhere.

The entire class starts slurping the cum and milk mixture including Ron because he can’t help himself.

Professor McGonagall walks in and, after catching sight of the unconscious Severus, sends Harry to Dumbledore’s office.

Then, she joins the students.

-

The smell of sweating Cocks that haven’t been washed properly in months filled the Gryffindor Quidditch changing room.

“Alright we’re gonna win today!” Said Harry to the team.

“Yeah!” They all replied.

They walked out on the pitch, brooms in hand and Cocks in their Cock armour.

Harry glanced at the Slytherin team, but his eyes only truly focused on Draco, the hottest of them all.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Harry mounted his broom, flying up to meet his team.

He loved his broom, and felt a special connection towards it. He’d had it ever since first year when his class visited their local farm to pull their brooms out of the ground, like one would with carrots.

He could practically feel one broom in particular calling for him, and so he went and plucked it out of the ground; one long skinny Cock with a mountain of hair on the balls, like regular sweeping broom bristles. It was incredibly hairy, just like his own Cock.

Whereas his broom’s pubes were dark and curly, Draco’s broom contained silky milk white pubes that matched his own.

Similar to when a wizard chooses his wand, choosing your broom was symbolic too.

A whistle blew in the distance, and the game started.

Within seconds Gryffindor had already scored a million points, and Harry could see the snitch right next to him. He reached up and caught the snitch.

“Gryffindor wins!”

Everyone started shouting and spurting cum up into the air to celebrate them. Harry saw Draco scowl and fly away, blond pubes flapping in the wind. Oh how badly he wanted to go after him, but he had to stay and celebrate their win.

×

Hi my faithful readers! My coauthor and i hope you enjoyed this chapter! New chapter cuming out soon 😝