[] 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙡 []

You walked through the automatic door and saw a few of the purple mats around the place, you ran into the main area, you needed to find where the bot was.

"Don't be scared." Roxy said

You shot her in the face and she was stunned so you ran off and into the corner so that Roxy couldn't find you.

The bot was still decapitated so you placed the head on top of it and put the helmet on so that the bot wouldn't break mid-race.

The bot began to drive after you got in and you heard Roxy growling, she ran across the place and onto the track.

She stood there so you then swerved and hopped out, the bots hands were in the air and you could hear Roxy gasp in surprise.

She had no time to react.

Roxanne Wolf was crushed by a car.

You watched the collision happen and you saw that Roxy was immobilized quickly, you grabbed your fazer blaster and used it as a flashlight before spotting Roxy on the ground.

Her face was sparking so you quickly retrieved the eyes before you could get electrocuted. You felt bad for both Chica and Roxy but they could be repaired, you couldn't.

After grabbing the eyes you saw that Roxy got up and came at you, you attempted to shoot her but couldn't so you ended up moving out of the way.

She broke the wall so you began to recharge your flashlight without making too much noise, Roxy was way more aggressive now that she couldn't see you.

You triggered a distraction and crouched behind a couple stones.

"I am... still beautiful." She said

Roxy came at you quickly so you moved out of the way, you needed to get to Monty.

"Why are you hiding from me?" Roxy asked

For obvious reasons of course.

You made a break for it through the same crack in the wall and watched Roxy sob.

You saw a blue door and ran through it quickly before seeing a place here you could crouch to escape, you did just that and saw Roxy inching towards you.

Smoke could be smelled and when Roxy charged at you she broke something, fire was on the other side and Roxy jumped right into it.

You walked in and attempted to stay low from Roxy and out of the fires way, you ran around Roxy and saw a vent so you crawled through.

Another room could be seen and you walked up the stairs, right back into Roxy Raceway of course. You needed to upgrade Monty.

You stood in the raceway and heard Roxy so you quickly ran off and saw multiple security bots looking around.

Would the Pizzaplex go up in flames?

You walked out of the Raceway using the motion sensor doors and down an escalator, you went through a different door and then into a illuminated room.

You saw the motion sensor door and walked through, you ended up back in Rockstar Row.

Some noises could be heard like Chica screeching at herself but you ignored it and walked off into Monty's room where he had an elevator.

Once you entered you walked into the back and opened the elevator before going down and into parts and service where you'd be seeing Monty shortly.

You went down the steps and opened the computer to do an Ocular Upgrade.

"Welcome to parts and service. Please select your desired procedure." The console spoke

You noticed Monty was already there and the cylinder entrance began raising, you were starting to get the hang of this.

"Preparing for upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder." The console said

You walked in and looked at Monty's face, quite dirty.

"Let's begin by removing Monty's face. Press the temples on Monty's glasses whilst they're on him to remove skull housing." The console said

You did as asked and it revealed Monty's face, exactly like the endo skeletons from earlier. Creepy. Only eyed and wires.

"Carefully detach the ocular connectors." It instructed

You did as asked and the pattern sequence began.

Red, green, blue. You pressed those buttons.

Yellow, yellow, red, green, blue. You pushed those buttons carefully.

His eyes came off his face and they did not feel good, you grabbed Roxy's eyes and set them to where you could grab them easily and quickly.

"Great. Plug the replacement eyes into the open eye sockets." The console said

You did just that.

"Well done. Reattach the ocular connector wires." It stated

Green, blue, red. You touched those buttons soon after.

Blue, red, yellow, yellow, green. Those were the last ones.

You closed the face plate and looked at the testing face pattern.

"Commence testing phase." It ordered

Blue. You pressed it.

Blue, red. You made sure you did it in that order

Blue, red, red. The buttons were pressed right after.

Blue, red, red, blue. You pushed the buttons carefully.

Blue, red, red, blue, yellow. You did that successfully.

Blue, red, red, blue, yellow, green. The sequence was completed.

The cylinder opened and you went over to complete the Ocular Upgrade.

Monty got out of the cylinder and looked around in confusion, he took down his glasses for a better look at things before he put them back on. You didn't know those glasses were able to remove his whole face.

"This is gonna be hard to adjust to. You look a little different. Wait- I can see some sort of movement through the walls." Monty informed

"Really? Roxy can see through walls?" You asked

You did not just say that out loud. Right?-

"Wait- these are Roxy's set of eyes?!" Monty exclaimed

"Maybe... a big accident happened at the raceway." You lied

"She good?" Monty questioned

"Does anything ever stop Roxy?" You said

You hopped into Monty and he immediately got quite excited, you wondered why? Nothing seemed to happen.

"Y/n! I've got wonderful news! It's almost 6. You're gonna be safe! We need to find an exit and hurry. That daycare attendant is still loose." Monty revealed

"These eyes are really awesome, there are so many different colours and objects I didn't know were here. Although seeing in purple is better due to my glasses. Nothing is gonna escape me!" Monty added

You got into an elevator and pressed the button before hopping back into Monty so that the daycare attendant couldn't escape.