[] 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙡 []

You'd need one quickly, you saw multiple wires and you noticed an exit into the docks which you happily went inside.

You noticed a different door and walked in, Monty followed close behind.

You hopped over a counter and saw a generator, purple.

Flicking the switch you noticed Chica was right around the corner.

"Your family is looking for you." Chica said

She ran at you but you quickly shot her and ran into Monty, he walked out and back II to the kitchen before you hipped out towards the button.

Chica noticed the mix and began to look around before running and beginning to absolutely devour the mix along with some garbage.

You pressed the button and god you were thankful Monty left the room.

You pushed her in and the compactor crushed her, she screeched and grabbed your leg but you kicked her and she looked decommissioned once you got up.

The sparks came from her mouth, she was practically ruined.

Staring at her you realized that you could collect the voice box, being careful of the sparks you grabbed it.

You walked through the place and through a door to recharge the flashlight, once you were done you ran down a hall that wreaked of old things.

You crouched down and began walking, you shuddered at a bot that was broken in the rubble.

Distractions and places to hide were there, you ran towards a generator and flicked it on before seeing Chica.

At least she didn't die?

You shot Chica and she screeched so you then began to run off, she attempted to get you again but you shot her.

The distractions seemed to work and Chica went over to them so you ran off after scouting the area a little more.

Chica noticed you once more and you hit another generator before blasting her in the eyes, if you didn't have the blaster then you'd be dead meat.

You ran off and shot Chica once more before seeing some stairs which you ran up, you walked through the place and saw a door that could be opened.

You pushed the button and noticed a few pipes which you hopped over.

Another way was revealed so you ran through the badly lit hall, you recharged your flashlight and noticed a pit of those old security bots.

You ran down the plank and into the hall before finding a different generator, you ran back to go find the third one.

You ran back the way you came and noticed a door could be opened so you opened it, you didn't need the flashlight charged too much but you did it just incase using the charger from earlier.

You ran into a room that was more colourful due to what was in it, a security bot walked around and they had the same odd faces.

You saw a few more bots and then noticed the third generator.

Flicking it on you noticed Chica was there so you blasted her using your blaster.

An odd room appeared and multiple heads, candles and notes were lying around in it.

Hearing footsteps you walked up the stairs slowly not to provoke anything.

Some sort of family near a table made out of security bots was there, way too uncanny to be anything for kids.