[] 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 []

"Can you see me?" Monty asked

You looked at the ccameras and ran around, you saw Freddy at the door so you electrocuted him before electrocuting Chica.

You saw Freddy on the monitors so you ran over to shock Monty.

"Open the door!" Monty exclaimed 

You ran and shocked Chica, you opened the door for him before checking the cameras.

"Can you see me now?" Monty questioned

You opened the door and began shocking multiple animatronics, you heard Roxy and shocked her before opening a door for Monty.

You heard him running below you so you ran to the vent and stood on top of it, Monty was waiting for you below.

Monty jumped up and grabbed the vent before taking it down with ease, you hopped down and Monty caught you before he placed you on the grounds

"Follow me to that weird atrium. It's some sort of program disk for the stage. If you can use it in the sound booth than you'll be able to run a showtime program thing which can activate the lift." Monty informed

You ran beside Monty, he wasn't in good shape so you'd go there just for him.

You walked out the door and heard Monty say something, he stood on top of the lift and you ran off the stage.

"Better be careful of that spotlight." You stated

You ran around it and found the escalators so you ran up them.

"Monty said it was on the third floor to this place." You said

You got to the top and heard Freddy.

"Don't be scared." Freddy said

You ran past the other escalators and you noticed Roxy walking around, you took your chances and Roxy saw you.

"You can't outrun me!" She exclaimed

You didn't doubt that.

You ran up the escalators and you saw the place you needed to be, you slowed down once you noticed Roxystopped chasing you.

You used the showtime disc and immediately ran off towards the escalators.

"Hope Monty is alright. I need to get onto that stage." You said

You saw the escalators and ran behind a security bot before reaching them, you ran down the escalators and your vision became odd.

It quickly cleared but you noticed Chica was chasing you.

"This place is off limits!" Chica shouted

You ran onto the stage.

"Great job rockstar!" Monty said

You flicked the button and the stage started to go down, Monty was quite relieved because of it.

You saw Moondrop on the escalator staring at you, he was let out of the daycare meaning you weren't safe from him either.

"What time is it? That moon thing's gonna get me sooner or later! On the wall!" You whispered

"We need a recharge station! Stick to me!" Monty explained

He went under the escalator and once the stage had stopped moving you knew he was after you so you dashed around the halls looking for a recharge station where the daycare attendant couldn't find you.

"It's past your bedtime..." Moon groaned

You ran into a recharge station and noticed that Moon had done something to Monty.

You got out of the recharge station and looked around for him but he wasn't there, you saw a weird room and knew he was in there.

"Monty's over there! I need to let him out!" You exclaimed

You turned the corner and saw Map Bot.

You collected the map and ran off.

"I hate that bot." You stated

"Enjoy." Map bot replied

You ran out of the stage area and noticed a flashlight recharge, you recharged the flashlight but once you went through the door you saw multiple endo-skeletons.

"There's something here." You whispered

They seemed to move when you took your eyes off of them, you stared at the one that was there before you saw a purple and green bag but the other side was blocked. You got the green bag through the gate.

"Blocked. I need to get around." You said

You hopped into a vent and noticed that Music Man was running around in it, you could hear him scurrying through the vent.

"Not again." You sighed

You crouched in the vent and made it out on the other side, saw a flashlight recharge station so you began to recharge your flashlight.

Yoh opened a nearby gate and ran in before pressing a button hesitantly.

"The wall moved?..." you pointed out

You ran through without questioning it, you saw a bot looking at one and then you saw a button which you pressed to open the door.

"That's what they look like inside. Weird. I like them better when they have colour and more metal." You stated

You used your flashlight to run through and you made sure to keep your eyes on the skeletons you saw. You opened a door and ran though before seeing a few more.

You saw them continue to move from the corner of your eye so you stared at them whilst pushing a button, you ran out and made sure to look at them before running out of the area and towards the door you had opened.

You ran around attempting to look for it but you couldn't find it, you saw a different button and pressed it before running through another door.

"Security office of course. Those weird badge things should be somewhere." You said

You collected one and noticed that you were able to get into parts and service successfully.

"Yes!" You smiled

Your smile faded when you noticed the bots coming for you once you looked away, you still needed to deal with them.

"Come on!" You frowned

You ran off and through another door, you noticed a vent and ran through it so that the music man wouldn't catch you.

You got through the door and walked away, you recharged your flashlight before noticing a door which you ran through happily.

You saw a map bot and ran past it before looking through the glass and seeing the Security Guard looking at Monty whom was laying down on some sort of bed? Machinery was all around him.

Vanessa didn't look too happy with Monty, probably because she was confronting him. You knew that she knew you were in contact with him. What would Monty say that could get him out of trouble and you out of trouble?