Chapter Five

The guys and I were walking to potions class while I had a blood bag in my mouth feeling drained after gym class. I was quickly drinking the blood as some students watched me in disgust as we walked past them.
"I don't think any of us have seen you drink a blood bag before," Connor said watching me looking slightly ill.
"Are you okay with me drinking this in front of you Connor? You look like you're about to be sick," I asked pulling the bag out of my mouth.
"Yeah, yeah it's fine you need more than one food source I accept that. I've only seen you rip into Nic over there and kind of feed," he said looking away.
"She barely drank from me that day," he grumbled.
"He's right Connor. If I fed of him, he would have been moaning and feeling bliss not pain," I said with a smirk making Nic stop dead in his tracks.
"What do you mean?" he asked looking at me.
I threw away the empty blood bag in a trash can and faced Nic smiling.
"My bite when I feed can cause pleasure if I want it to. Most victims to a vampire bite feel sexual bliss in a sense. I could have had you on the ground moaning in seconds if I wanted to if I actually drank from you," I said making Aiden howl in laughter at Nic's face.
I shook my head at him as we started walking again. Nic caught up with us after processing my words. Jasper brought up the football game from yesterday and the guys started talking about it. I tuned it out not that interested in sports unless it was baseball or volleyball. I thought back to my conversation with Lilith and what she told me. Was the danger she mentioned be connected to who Dante was talking to? Was my father truly alive and looking for me as well? My mom would be thrilled to bits if she saw him again. To know he was still here just unable to come back to us due to the danger he would put us in. I looked at all the guys as well wondering if any of them knew I was their mate but haven't said anything yet. Like Connor, Aiden, and Jasper would know by now because they're purebred. How come none of them have said anything? I shook my head of my thoughts for now as we walked into class. We sat down at our usual group table that had ingredients I didn't recognize this time.
"So, what about your families coming to school have you guys the most nervous?" Jasper asked while we waited for the teacher.
"I think it would be mainly because my mom is human. She's never seen me fight and be so comfortable in my own skin before. She might also throw some questions about finding a mate or not already too," I said looking at all the guys seeing no reaction from them.
"Is your mom really that dead set of you finding a mate?" Connor asked with a serious tone.
"My mom is a hopeless romantic from all the romance novels she reads and wants me to have my happily ever after even though she didn't get her's," I said shrugging my shoulders.
"I'm not looking forward to my mom and dad coming here. They'll be pointing out girls all the time they would think would be good for me to feed on and try to find me a permanent feeding partner until I find my mate," Connor said looking grim.
"Just tell them you feed off me and I feed off you," I said not thinking twice about what just left my mouth.
Connor stared at me with his jaw slack. Nic and Jasper looked elsewhere feeling rather uncomfortable with the topic while Aiden looked rather amused.
"I didn't mean to say it so casually," I said slowly shocked I even said that.
"She's not out of line though. She's a succubus which your parents would like and your roommate so convenient and as I said before a damn bombshell," Aiden spoke up.
We all looked at Aiden shocked he had a point.
"One snake brain size comment from anyone and I'm biting them," he warned mainly looking at Jasper.
"What about you Nic? You said both of your parents are human but yet you're an angel and demon," I said curious of his story.
"Someone was bound to ask that right? This body is basically a vessel for me. The soul that was in this body died in the womb during a car crash when I.... Fell. Without a vessel I chose that one. My demon side has been part of me for a long time since some time I spent in hell. You're there long enough something will turn dark, and I became half demon as well. My wings have always been black though. I was called an Angel of darkness. Which is also why I'm umbra kinetic. Didn't want to tell you why I was so I let you have your theory that I was born with it which I kinda was," he said with a small smirk.
I stared at him in shock and ran my fingers over his midnight black feathers making his wings twitch and a shiver run down his spine.
"Your parents are okay with you not being the soul of their child?" I asked.
"They still raised me and named me so I'm still their kid," he said shrugging his shoulders seeing no big deal.
I felt that was sweet how his parents are more understanding than most people would be about all that information.
"My dad like I said isn't coming until he called me last night and said him and his.... New girlfriend will be coming this year. She convinced him," Jasper said looking pale.
"Not a good relationship with him?" I asked.
"You could say it's strained," he admits and looks down.
"Aiden you've been pretty quiet about all of this," I said looking at him.
"I'm not too worried. My mom will be more focused on Maple and her mates. Just have to make sure she doesn't see you," he said casually.
I felt myself go pale, "What do you mean by make sure she doesn't see me?"
"Maple might have let it slip about you being a possible mate," he said the last part quietly.
"What! Why would she say that Aiden or is there something some of you are hiding from me?" I asked eying all of them.
"You know already, don't you?" Connor asked a little scared.
"Yeah, I do. Thanks to none of you. I got yanked into Lilith's throne room in my dreams last night and she told me! That I have not one mate but SIX!" I whispered yelled at them.
They all shrunk under my harsh gaze. They all looked over at Kieran and Jax.
"Do they know yet?" Jasper asked.
"Only Jax. I told him this morning when I asked him to do me a favor and tail Dante while acting like him and I still aren't okay," I said when Jax glanced at us.
"I figured him out when Veronica just proved how deadly she could be. When she mentioned he had a mate and to act like it," I said remembering him with Bethany.
"Lexi don't do it. I get what he did hurt but don't kill the girl over it," Connor said slowly.
I snapped my glare at him, "Are you defending that slut? She has tried to sink her claws into what's mine. First it was you that she wanted and then I found her lips on my other mate. If I see her, I'll make it clear if she goes after ANY of my mates, I'll rip her throat out."
"I might be out of line but am I the only that found that extremely hot?" Aiden asked making me smile as Jasper and Nic agreed.
"How happy will your mom be to find out you have six mates?" Connor asked.
"Either ecstatic and thrilled or confused and want to interrogate all of you," I said as Aiden grabbed my chair pulling me close now.
"So glad I'm not hiding this anymore," he said into my hair before burying his face in my neck inhaling my scent.
Connor grabbed my hand from across the table as Nic wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Jasper was looking left out so I wrapped my tail around his wrist. We heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see the teacher walked in and was looking at us. I gave a sheepish smile and I let go of Connor and Jasper as Nic removed his arm and Aiden let go reluctantly. He started the lesson and we started to mix ingredients and I smacked Jasper's hand away when he went to grab one.
"Are you guys going to be okay with Kieran in the mix of all of us?" I asked looking at Connor mainly.
"We kind of have to be, don't we? He's you're mate as much as we are yours," Connor said with a sigh.
"I think you should say sorry for what you did Connor," I said seriously.
"But it was a joke. I didn't mean for it to play out that way," he whined.
"It was a cruel joke Connor! I would have never done anything like that to someone. Not even to Bethany despite how much I want to kill her I would never make people think otherwise of someone's sexuality," I lectured him, "you're going to say you're sorry and mean it."
Connor groaned and muttered curses under his breath. I glared at him and grabbed his hand with a sweet smile.
"Keep it up and you'll never see me naked again," I said in a sweet voice.
His jaw dropped at my threat and the other guys started to laugh. We finished the potion the teacher went on to explain what it did as we wrote down the instructions for it to be made and what it did in our potion's notebook. The potion made your scent undetectable once you drank it for 24 hours. This could come in handy, and I glanced at Jax. He looked my way and nodded understanding what I was thinking. Would be easier for him to tail Dante. When class was over, I grabbed Connor by the back of his shirt when Kieran walked by us.
"Kieran? Connor has something he would like to say," I said nudging Connor.
"I'm sorry for using my allure on you. I meant it as a joke, and it got out of hand and shouldn't have done it in the first place. I was being stupid and thought it would be a funny prank, but it wasn't," he said holding his hand out for a handshake.
"Thanks man appreciate it," he said shaking Connor's hand.
"By the way now that that's fixed. You're part of Lexi's multi-bond of six mates," Connor added in really quick.
The color drained from his face, "What?"
He looked at me as I gave a small smile, "Surprise?"
"So, I'm your mate but so are five other guys?" he asked slowly.
"Yeah you, Connor, Aiden, Nic, Jasper and Jax," I said pointing at each of them.
Jax walked by us with a smile giving me a once over with his eyes before leaving the room. I'm starting to think discreet flirting was not possible for him. We all left the classroom and walk down the halls. Connor and I had our tails wrapped together as Aiden held me close by my waist placing a kiss on my temple and Nic held my hand. Kieran was walking behind me, and I could feel his eyes on my ass as Jasper walked somewhat in front of me in a protective way. Mia saw us and squealed when she saw all of us. She ran over and hugged me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back. Caspian gave me a smile and a nod as we all headed back to my dorm. Once inside Connor fell back on his bed tired as I laid down on my bed and Aiden joined me and laid down behind me. Kieran laid on Jax's empty bed and Jasper and Nic sat on the couch we had in here.  I thought about my six mates and then how we would all sleep and separate dorms.
"Does the school offer dorm specials for mates and a bond as large as our's?" I asked making everyone pause.
"What did Lilith tell you Lexi," Nic asked.
"She said my bond will be the largest one ever gifted to me and that my mates and I had to be claimed and united and in control of my powers because a large threat was coming our way to this school. She said my father's bloodline was linked to all of it," I sighed.
"So eventually we all have to be mated to you and you to us. Why not start now?" Aiden said in a joking tone at the end.
I threw my pillow at him hitting him in the face with it.
"When I went out for a fly one night after I woke up from my dream, I saw Dante heading to the woods. He met with who can assume to be his sire. He told me he was turned and no clue who did it. I didn't think much of it because it does happen. People do get turned and wake up without their sire waiting for them. Obviously, he lied about that, but it sounded like they turned him because his past connection to me. They thought he could gain my trust easily with my past with him. They also spoke of my father being alive and unable to die. He's dangerous and Jax is going to follow him and try to get more information. Just can we please stop about this for a while," I said closing my eyes from the stress.
Aiden sat up quickly, "Wait your dad is alive and did you say he can't die?"
I looked at him and nodded my head to answer him. His eyes were wide, and his eyes turned to slits.
"Let me see that picture of him you have," he said holding out his hand for it.
I pulled the picture out of my wallet and handed it to him. His eyes scanned over the picture, and he looked at me with wide eyes.
"You didn't mention your dad was Samial. He's one of the strongest incubi to exist second to his father. This explains why you're so powerful and able to handle fire well. It's says that was your dad's most favored element to use. I know where your dad is Lexi," Aiden said running his hand through his hair.
"You..... know where my father is. How?" I demanded standing up glaring at him.
"I saw some hooded figure trying to follow you one day and I cornered him in a cabin in the woods and that's when he blasted me out of his cabin and well told me if I ever showed my face again, he would gut me like a fish and turn me into a belt," he said rubbing his neck looking down.
"Nice to see where you got your insults from," Connor said dryly.
"Aiden, everyone get changed we're going to my father now!" I said.