Chapter Three

That night I tossed and turned from my dreams. They were filled with faces of everyone. Connor, Aiden, Nic, Jasper, Kieran, And Jax. Several dreams but same situation. All sexual dreams and vivid and felt so real. I closed my eyes tightly as hands gripped my hips tightly as my hips rocking with theirs.
"Lexi," my name being moaned in my ear.
"Lexi!" my name being shouted made me wake up and wrap my tail around someone's throat.
I was breathing hard sweat coating my skin. I looked over and saw it was Connor I was strangling. I let go of him and he gasped for air. I looked around to see I was in my bed and realized everything was a dream. I could barely look at Connor knowing I was dreaming about him ravishing my body. His sapphire eyes shined in the dark room as I'm sure my purple eyes were glowing.
"I woke you up because you woke me up by moaning in your sleep. A few names leaving your lips too," he said with a smirk.
"Who's?" I asked hoping some of the men I lusted after were a secret.
"Oh, just a fellow snake you and I both know our siren roommate and me," he said looking at me and getting closer.
I looked at my bed not meeting his eyes. I felt my bed dip and the tip of his tail trail up my neck.
"Don't say a word about this Connor," I said quietly not to wake anyone.
"Now why would I? Lexi I may be a playboy due to what I am, but I wouldn't betray you. When was the last time you fed on sexual energy? I know you're good on blood but that's not enough those dreams only happen when you're low on that type of food source," he said making me look at him.
"It's been a while. I haven't fed on anyone since the night before I got here. Fed on some scum bag who was following a girl. Almost drained him of all his blood and his sexual energy. I compelled him to forget meeting me and to think he got lucky with a random person who was rough. I haven't fed since then. There's just people talk, and you may take pride in being what you are but girls we get called a lot worse," I said swatting his tail away.
"Lexi, I know when I offered when we met was a joke, but I was also serious. If you ever need to feed that way I'm here. It's a win-win because we both get to feed," he said cupping my cheek making me look into his eyes.
I looked at the two other beds in the room where Jax and Veronica slept. I closed my eyes hoping I don't regret this. I said a few words in Latin and created a soundproof bubble around us. It wasn't a real bubble but an unseen barrier around us to block out any sound we make. Connor smiled before pressing his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync as Connor laid me down on my back. His hands gripped my hips tightly before he moved them up my waist under my tank top.  His thumbs brushed over the underside of my breasts making my breath hitch. He smirked breaking our kiss and started to kiss along my jaw and neck. I closed my eyes and  fisted my hands into my pillow. He reached my collar bone and started to suck on it. I let a small moan as he pushed my shirt up and taking it off me. I wasn't wearing a bra, so he had a perfect view of my breasts. He cupped one in each hand massaging them. I arched my back and moaned loudly. He started to kiss down my body to the waist band of my shorts.  He looked up at me and I nodded my head at him. He pulled down my shorts with my underwear as he removed his sweatpants and boxers. I took a deep breath breathing in his pheromones as he inhaled my scent. He kissed back up my body and intertwined our fingers together holding my hands at each side of my head. I felt his tip brush at my entrance and glanced down and moaned at how large he was. No wonder he was playboy he was easily twelve inches long and about two and half inches thick. He kissed me again as he pushed into me. I moaned into the kiss and arched my back. He stilled letting me adjust before he started to thrust his hips. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his hips. I felt his tail wrap around my neck applying some pressure making me smile at him as he smirked down at me. He let go of my hands and buried his face in my neck weaving his fingers through my hair tugging it making me groan. I gripped his shoulders tightly as he kept thrusting and I moved my hips meeting him halfway. I dragged my nails down his back as the smell of his blood hit my nose telling me I broke skin. I felt my fangs come out and I licked up his neck before scraping my fangs along his skin. He pulled away from my neck and kissed me roughly as we both found our release and feeding off each other. Connor rolled to the side as we tried to catch our breath. I let the sound barrier fall and I felt Connor wrap his arms around my waist. I looked over my shoulder at him.
"I like to cuddle sue me," he said rolling his eyes at me as he pulled me close.
I was about to close my eyes before looking across the room and locking eyes with Jax. He smirked before rolling over facing his back towards me. Great this won't be brought up at all in the morning. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep this time not tormented by sexual dreams.
"SERIOUSLY?" I groaned as Veronica's voice bounced off the walls.
I opened one eye to see her staring at Connor in my bed and both of us still naked and our clothes on the floor. I looked back up at her to see her glaring at Connor. I'm starting to think she might have a thing for him but in denial. I grabbed my shirt from the floor and threw Connor's shirt at his face waking him up. He looked at me with a slight glare only for it to be placed with a smirk when he sees Veronica glaring at us. I pulled on my tank top as Connor sat up in my bed with the blankets falling down to his hips.
"To be fair I was only helping Lexi. She hasn't fed her succubus side since she got here," Connor defended.
Veronica looks at me and I give her small smile, "He's telling the truth V."
She sighs and starts to get ready for class. I look over to see Jax smirking at us before getting up and getting ready too. I grabbed my phone and turned on the camera to see my reflection and wanted to die at the two large purple hickies on my neck. I look at Connor and he smiles before getting up after Veronica and Jax leave. I sigh and get out of bed too. I pull on my uniform as I let my wings horns and tail out. I was breathing hard after that painful process, but it was getting less painful. I pull on some army boots before going to the connected bathroom we shared with my make up bag. I wore dark blue eye shadow with eyeliner and mascara and put on some red lipstick. I walked out of the bathroom, and Connor and I left our dorm for the succubi/incubi class we shared. We walked down the halls to see Jax leaning against a wall waiting for us. Here we go.
"Gotta say Lexi never thought you would sleep with Connor. But then again from what I saw he did a number on you," he said making Connor suddenly pin him to the wall by his neck and his tail pointed at his jugular.
"What did you just say siren? From what you saw?" he growled out.
"Yeah, I woke up and saw you two fucking. Couldn't hear anything but from the way Lexi looked you had her in ecstasy," he said pushing Connor off him.
"Connor it's fine everyone is going to know soon enough with Veronica. She won't keep quiet for long despite how much I adore the girl she can't keep a secret. Besides you made sure by marking up my neck to make people question who I slept with," I said stretching my arms above my head making my shirt strain and rise.
I felt cold hands touch my exposed skin making me jump away. Standing behind me was Dante with a lazy smile on his face. He glanced at my neck and then at Connor. Conner stood there smirking because Dante could smell us on each other.
"Had a good feed?" Dante asked me while still eyeing Connor.
"Why assume it was only to feed?" I challenged him.
"Please Lexi we grew up together remember? I know you better than anyone here," he said before looking at Connor again, "Don't get attached to this one. She chews guys up and spits them back out. She likes variety gets bored with the same thing over and over again."
Dante walks off as I stare at him. He wasn't wrong but it's not like he knew from experience. Connor walked over to me and put his arm over my shoulder. I shook my head and shrugged his arm off before continuing to class with him. We entered class to have everyone look at us and my neck. Everyone here was full succubi or incubi. They could smell it we slept together. Some girls shook their heads at me while others looked like they wanted to kill me. I kept my eyes down and walked to the back of class to sit down as Connor flipped off anyone who looked our way. I hated this, being judged just because who I decided to feed off of.  Class went by slowly learning about part of what I was. We were learning about distinct markings what rank they meant in our breed.
"Horns are a big give away of what bloodline someone comes from. Black horns usually mean a high ranking or Nobel family line. If they are mixed with another color say silver or gold it means royalty," I grew tense as everyone turned and looked and my purple wings and tail then at my black horns with flecks of gold.
"Miss Lawrence. Can you tell the class which bloodline is yours?" Mr. Holder asked me.
I stood up to answer, "I'm actually not sure sir. My father was labeled as a traitor for loving my mother who was human and making me. He was killed before I was born."
"Do you know what your father looked like or perhaps a name? I might know it," he asked me.
I pulled out the photo of him with my mom and handed it to him.
"My mom said his name was Samial," I said, and the teacher looked at the picture with wide eyes.
"Miss Lawrence I've met your father once a long time ago. He was very strong and the outcast of the royal family. Didn't care much for rules even rejected his chosen mate who was from another royal family. I'm sorry about his fate to follow his heart. His eyes were not always sapphire too sometimes when his anger got the best of him or when in battle, they turned electric blue. Your father may have been an outcast, but he was the strongest of his sisters and brothers. No one could beat him in a fight. He would be proud of you," he said giving me back the picture.
I was in shock. I came from a royal family and learned more about my father. I blinked a few times to keep back the tears threatening to spill. I sat back down and felt Connor grab my hand. He gave me small smile. I smiled back and kept listening to class. When class was over, we walked out of the room to see Aiden holding a poor kid to the wall ready to punch him. I stayed back and watched as Aiden slammed his fist into the kid's face. Blood ran down his face like a river from his nose clearly broken. I inhaled the sweet scent of the blood and gave Aiden a lazy smile when he saw me. He dropped the kid and told him if he heard another word, he'll eat him.
"Where's lover boy?" he asked looking at my neck.
"No one random did that to her. I did," Connor said smirking at Aiden.
He looked at me, "What couldn't find anyone better?"
I bent at my waist laughing as Connor looked so offended at that comment. I shook my head and went to potions class. They followed and we sat down at our group table. Soon Nic and Jasper came into the room, and I couldn't look at them or Kieran when he entered the room. Connor was watching me and that look of knowing was on his face.
"How many Lexi?" he asked thinking it was just him, Jax and Aiden.
"Six," I said making Aiden give me a look.
"Dear god then again from the books I see your read during your free time I'm not surprised," he said running a hand through his hair.
"What kind of books does she read?" Jasper asked looking at me.
"Dark romance erotica reverse harem," I said quietly.
Aiden choked on his water he was drinking and Nic almost fell out of his chair. Jasper had a huge smile on his face and leaned back in his chair. I looked up when we had our ingredients put in front of us. My eyes zeroed in on one ingredient that was meant for a potion that gave off a smell of the person you found attractive. Oh no! I looked around the room in a panic and my hands started shaking. I couldn't do this. I was going to jump one of them. They would find out.
"Now class we are working on a potion that for different people gives off the smell of the person you are attracted to. And I want all of you to tell the class what you smell," he said walking around the room.
Connor looked at me worried while glancing at Jax and then at Aiden. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a corner of the class.
"Lexi you need to tell me who was all in your dreams. You're about to have a panic attack," he said making look at him.
"I can't, I can't be here I'll end up jumping someone," I said to myself as flames started to form on my hands.
"Shit," Connor said calling for someone.
"I need your help. Lock her in an illusion to calm down. Now!" He commanded.
I was forced to look into Aiden's eyes and next thing I knew I was on a cliff with waves crashing against rocks. I looked around as my hair whipped around from the wind. I locked eyes with Aiden as he stood near the edge. I walked over to him as he looked at the ocean.
"You need to calm down and get your bearings Lexi," Aiden said before looking at me.
"You don't understand," I started to say.
"But I do. It's more than one person and not just Connor. I see how you couldn't look at Nic and Jasper. Even Kieran and Jax. So, you got a long list and have to tell the whole class who you smell. Be happy you don't have to pinpoint who it is," he said looking at me before placing a kiss on my forehead.
I was back in the classroom and Aiden looked at me and walked back to the table.
"Lexi you need to tell me who else," Connor repeated.
I took a deep breath, "It was you, Aiden, Jax, Kieran, Nic, and Jasper."
Connor stayed quiet taking a deep breath and nodded his head, "You're going need to read that book on mates more when we get back to our dorm. Let's go sit down you got this."
We sat back down, and we started handling the ingredients keeping Jasper away from them. When the potion was done Aiden put a cap on in before we could smell it. People one by one said what they smelled, and someone mentioned Connor's scent and I had to bite my lip from smiling as he glared at the girl. It was my tables turn and they started with Connor.
"I smell cherry blossoms and strawberries and vanilla," he said and my eyes locked with his as he described my shampoo and body wash.
"Miss Lawrence you're next," the teacher said.
"What if I smell more than one person?" I asked quietly.
"Then list the smells as person one or two and so on," he explained.
I took a deep breath, " I smell Irish spring body wash with Dakkar cologne. Another scent I smell is forest trees and clean linen. I also smell.... Snake oil and peppermint. I smell smoke and ash. Another is old spice and ocean breeze. Last one is axe anarchy body spray and with snake peel body wash."
"How many scents was that Lexi?" he asked looking at me.
"Six people sir and I can pin point all of them," I said as I ran my hand through my hair.
He hummed and proceeded to ask the rest of my table. Jasper said wildflowers as I bit my cheek knowing my perfume. Aiden said he smelled cherries. Nic said vanilla and lavender. The teacher left our table and the guys all looked at me.
"So, snake oil huh?" Aiden said making me glare at him.
He smirked as they all kept looking at me. I locked eyes with each of them and Jasper was looking at me with his canines out watching my every move. Nic was watching me closely and saw him glance at my chest. I crossed my arms and looked over to see Kieran staring at me with the flames in his eyes alive. Jax was smiling at me and made a low melodic hum my way. Connor covered my ears glaring at him. I sank down in my chair knowing they knew I listed all of them. Only one not making me feel uncomfortable was Connor. When class was over I quickly gathered my stuff and left the room using my vampire speed. I entered the cafeteria for lunch and quickly grabbed some food I enjoyed and found a place outside under the shade of a tree.