Summary

•'¯'•

•'¯'•. The ultimate test is to fight for something worth fighting for

.•'¯'•

The ultimate test is to fight for something worth fighting for...

The perfect son meets an imperfect girl.

The life of Eighteen-year-old high school quarterback Caleb Foster had always been controlled by his parents. Who he dated, his school grades and his academic accomplishments were part of it. He knew doing anything stupid to change his parents' views was not a perfect idea. He must and should always be the perfect son.

It was a perfect, wealthy household, and striving for perfection all the time was a must. But with all this perfection came setbacks. Caleb couldn't date girls outside his race.

His parents refer to them as Bad Brownies. Bad Brownies couldn't be part of the Foster's household. When Caleb met Evelyn Smith, a girl with depression, his entire world changed. A love affair evolved.

Within this love affair came hardships.
Things started going downhill when his state of well-being began crashing down, leading him to believe that fighting for love in a time like this was a dangerous path. Not when his parents, especially his mother were secretly involved in Evelyn's downfall.

Evelyn Smith grew up in a crazy household and that led to her depression. Within this household held lots of secrets and she just couldn't take it anymore. Her mom was a drug user and an abuser. And that meant trouble. When her mother disappeared from the family life, her father met another woman and moved to Chicago. This was not something Evelyn was waiting for. She didn't like the changes.

When she met Caleb, her life changed into something she never thought would ever happen to her. Someone genuinely loved her, and it was a boy and she just couldn't let this go.

But when hidden secrets get revealed only they can change them.

Told in both POVs.

^^^

Criticism isn't a bad thing but when it transforms into something negative, this makes the entire experience different.