Part Fourteen

Louis wakes to a low beeping sound and an empty room, he's so weak and he feels like he can't move, his body like led.

Harry and Scott then enter the room, takeout bags in their hands. They see Louis awake, they put their bags down and rush over to his side.

"Hey baby, just relax, you're okay" Harry tells him as he strokes his head.

Louis groans, he feels like he can't find the energy to talk

"It's okay, we're here now, you're going to be fine  darling" Scott tells him.

"Hurts" Louis manages

"It hurts? Where baby? We will get Andy to come in and fix it okay" Harry says gently

"I....I can't move" Louis says and he releases a tear

"Oh sweetheart, it's okay, just relax, you've lost a lot of blood and you're going to be a bit weak for a while, but all you need to do is rest, okay" Scott tells him.

Andy then comes into the room, being notified of Louis being awake from the monitors

"Hey there Kiddo, you're okay, just relax your breathing" Andy tells him

"I'm scared" Louis says

"Don't be scared bud, I'm here and Harry and Scott are here. You've been through the ringer and you'll be really weak for a while okay. It's nothing to worry about, you just need to rest okay" Andy tells him with a smile, trying to calm Louis.

"You're okay, we promise. Just go back to sleep and rest" Harry tells him

"Stay?" Louis asks as his eyes close

"Always Lou" Scott says and he kisses him on the head.

Louis is in and out of consciousness for the next week, before he is able to even talk properly or be strong enough to sit up in bed.

On day 8 Andy helps Louis sit up in bed, hoping to try him on some proper food. Louis thankfully has more colour in his cheeks and isn't so deathly pale.

Scott and Harry walk into the room having just ducked out to shower and change at Louis place.

"Hey, look at you baby, how are you feeling" Harry asks smiling as he sees Louis sitting up.

Louis half smiles back

"K....I'm not hungry though" Louis says

"Well we're just going to try some food okay, a small amount. We need you eating before we can let you leave" Andy says pointedly

"So if I eat today I can leave?" Louis asks cheekily

Andy chuckles

"No, but soon, I promise" Andy says

Louis manages a little food and the boys are so proud of him.

"Baby, we have a question we were hoping to ask" Harry says when Louis is settled again.

"Oh?" Louis asks thinking Harry and Scott are about to say they are leaving and heading back to London for good.

"Nothing bad darling" Scott chuckles

"We were hoping we could bring some friends in to meet you" Harry tells him.

"Friends?" Louis asks

"Our London squad, they were there, helped us rescue you and they want to meet you" Scott tells him.

"Why?" Louis asks sceptically

The boys smile fondly at him.

"Because they want to meet the person that we're utterly besotted with" Scott smirks