Forever us// ddosama

Harlem,Nyc
3:46 am
~~~~~~~~~~

"Yk I love you right" dd said out of the blue.
I looked at him and didn't say anything.

"I'm being fr y/n, I love you".
I sighed and faced him, "how do ik your not lying to me".

He sat up and faced me "y/n I tell you this everyday", I sat up aswell "well you can still say it everyday and still lie".

He sucked his teeth while shaking his head.
"Dd you already how my past relationships were like, they would say the same things you say to me and still lie".

"So how would ik your not lying"I softly said.
He grabbed my hand, "y/n I'm madly in love witchu, ik I sound corny but it's true".

"This would even prove my love for you", he said as he grabbed something from the nightstand by him.

The thing that he grabbed was a blade, "d what are you doing?" I questioned.
He let go of my hand "to prove to you that , I love you mh".

As he said that he started to cut his hand with the blade.
Bloody started to gush out.

"D Wtf", he looked at me "I cut my hand Fo you" he said while cleaning the blood off his hand with a rag that was also on the nightstand.

I looked at him like if he was crazy.
"Y/n I'm in love witchu, I would take a bullet Fo you, I would do anything for you or to protect you".

He interlocked his hand with mine.
"We locked in mama".

I smiled at him, "forever us" I said as I kissed his hand that he cut.
He smiled back at me "forever us".

YALL IDFK.......
Sorry for mistakes.