Home late// Notti ❤️‍🩹

Harlem,Nyc
3:46 am
~~~~~~~~~~

"Notti where tf was you at to make you come home this late!" I yelled.
He looked at me and sucked his teeth "stop yellin bru".

I raised my brows "Nigga Stfu, I've been calling you texting you all night!", he gave me a straight face "it ain't even dat deep!" "You mad buggin bro".

"Nigga yes it is, you had me thinking you was hurt or sum shit!"I said as I walked over to him, "so ima ask you again" "where was you at" I asked calmly.

atp we was making eye contact, "I was in the Stu, like I always am" he said while playing with his braids.

I looked at him dumbfounded, "Nigga how, when yo producer in Huston", "so where was you at" I asked while pushing him by his forehead.

"Touch me again and ima boom you", "and I was chillin wit da gang" he said in a calm voice which was scarin me cs he don't talk like that.

I looked him up and down "I don't believe you" I said as I crossed my arms.
He sighed "Ma I was wit da gang".

"You got the receipts?" I questioned him.
He sighed and pulled out his phone and started calling Darrian aka ddot.

He answered after 2 rings.
"Bro I'm tryna sleep"he said in a raspy voice.

"Did I leave anything at yo crib?" He asked.
Ddot sucked his teeth "Nigga really", "you could've texted that shit"

"Nigga just answer the damn question"

"Nah Nigga you didn't, and take yo scrawny ass to sleep and stop calling me" ddot said as he hung up making notti roll his eyes.

He looked back up at me "now you believe me?".
I gave him a smile "see wasn't that hard huh?" I said making him smack his lips.

He yawned "Ight mh let's go to bed" he said as he carried me.

THE END.
Y'all this was so corny......
Sorry for mistakes.