Get it together// Notti ❤️‍🩹

E4N 💙🕊

Harlem,Nyc
2:45 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girl leave his ass,he ain't shit"My best friend told me as she laid on my bed, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I can't,I still feel like there's something in him" I told her while fixing my hair in the mirror. She popped out her neck "like what y/n?".

I turned to her "idk maybe some sympathy in him".
She rolled her eyes "y/n this is his 2nd time doing this and you think he got sum type of sympathy in him".

I nodded while she shook her head in disbelief, I looked at her.
"I js can't get over him".

She sat up from the bed "y/n we both know that but maybe it's time to move on" she spoke with a soft voice.

I looked down, "but do whatever makes you happy mh"she said while getting up.

"I have to go my mama keep blowin up my phone, bye love you" she said as she walked out.

Quick story, So basically me and notti have been dating for a couple of months but he would always run back to his ex and I'm getting tired of it but I know I'm always gonna run back to him.

I looked up back at the mirror "Ima get my manz back" I said to myself.
I know this is a dumb idea but notti has always been my first love.

He was my first kiss,date, first everything. I even gave him my virginity, yeah I know I'm dumb for doing that,but I always give in to him.

We're currently on a "break", cs I told him I need time to myself to rethink my choices of still being with him or not.

And I've thought of that and I want my bf back.

I picked up my phone and going to messages,immediately I saw notti's contact and click on it.

I sighed And texted him.

Y/n 🫶🏽: you busy?

Notti ❤️‍🩹: nah,wsgg?

I immediately regret my decision...

Y/n 🫶🏽: I was wondering if you wanna go out and talk everything out.

Notti ❤️‍🩹: yeah fss, what time?

Y/n 🫶🏽: Sometime around 3:00-3:30?

Notti ❤️‍🩹: Ight fss,I'll be there
Read at 2:55

I sighed as I put my phone down, "I really did that" I mumbled to myself, i then checked the time and noticed it js hit 2:55.

"Oh shit I'm boutta be late"I said as I rushed to go shower.

Skip some time.....

I looked down at the time and it just hit 3:20, I looked up from my phone and noticed notti pull up.

He got out of his car and went inside the diner, "I'm not finna cry,not today" I said as I got out of my car.

I walked into the diner,walked to the table me and notti reserved , and immediately meeting eyes with him.

I gave him a small smile while sitting down.

"You look good" he smiled.

Thiss boy gonn make me folddd...

I smiled showing my dimples "you don't look bad yourself".

No this boy is fioneeeeee....

"I want you back"he said getting straight to the point.

"I know what I did is wrong and I take all the blame, but I promise you mh,I've changed" he said with a pleading voice.

I frowned "I glad you know what you did wrong,but idk how I going to forget this," "notti this is your 2nd time doing this to me" I softly said.

He nodded "Ik mh and I ain't mean to fr, she came onto me"

I shook my head "notti I trusted you, I gave you my virginity".
He looked down, "Ethan when are you going to learn bro".

He then looked back at me "yes mh I know your mad at me, but we can work this out,I promise you we can" "Ever since you left I've noticed things changed", "I can't go to sleep like usual, I can't even listen to my favorite song w/o you" "my family even noticed I've changed" he said with a soft voice.

I nodded as I listen to him, "so please mh,give me anothaa chance".

I looked down and played with my fingers until I came up with another decision. I smiled while looking back at.

"Okay we can work things out,but just as friends first. "Then we can work our way up to becoming official again" I said making him smile.

He smiled at me "I like that".

"And if you ever fuck up again, I'm cutting yo dick off, Ian playing Ethan" I said with a stern look on my face.

He laughed "yes ma'am"

Just something small for my notti bear 🥹❣️
Also not proofread.
Vote and comment request.