Untouched

New Helpers and Friends: Kanoots, Boule, Sky, Madie, SparrowsAce, and Emily/Elliot

____________________________________________________________________________

Sapnap, Dream, and George were all sitting in George's dark room, Sapnap on the bed closest to the wall corner, watching the TV as an episode of some anime that Karl insisted he watches plays, while his boyfriends Dream and George, who are sitting on the other side of the bed, talk about some random Minecraft plugin that George couldn't figure out earlier in the day. Well that was what he had thought they were talking about till he gave them a side eye listening back into their conversation.

As Sapnap eyed the men beside him on the bed he could now see George was sitting in Dream's lap while the blonde's hand was sliding up and down on George's side underneath his shirt. Sapnap smiles at the small movements as he tries to keep most of his attention on the screen wondering what got them to change positions and their conversion from earlier.

"Hey, Dream, I have a bet for you," The british man whispered low into the other's ear, but just loud enough for the youngest to hear. That one line perks Sapnap's interest, as he remains looking at the TV not wanting to interrupt a conversation that he was not invited into. He could tell that George had piqued Dream's interest more as he slid his hand from the male's shirt, placing it on the oldest hip above his clothes now, asking him about the bet.

"What is it this time, George?" Dream asks with confidence as he looks the brunette up and down.

"Why do you say that with so much confidence?" George comments with a small eye roll.

"Because I already know that I'm going to win."

"Uh huh..."

"What's the bet, Georgie?"

"Whoever makes Sapnap cum untouched first gets 200 subs from the other?"

Sapnap looks over from the TV not giving a shit what was happening on the screen anymore. He stared at his boyfriends, confusion written all over his face. He couldn't imagine the two making a bet over him so sexually and so easily with him sitting right there next to them.

"Excuse me? Come again?" Sapnap says as he gives the two his full attention now letting the show, which wasn't even that interesting to him in the first place, become background noise for what is about to unfold on the very bed they are all sat on.

"What, are you afraid that you will finish too fast, Baby?" Dream asks as he pushes some of the younger's hair behind his ear.

"What? No! I just think you guys should think your bets all the way through before jumping on top of them like they are nothing." Sapnap says with a huff as he looks between the two of them.

"What if we were to tell you that we have thought it through?" George was the one to speak this time as he moved off of Dream's lap, standing up by the bed now so that the other two could rearrange on the bed.

"How could you guys possibly think something through so fast when you made the bet no more than ten seconds ago." Sapnap replies as he lays down with his head on the pillows as Dream sits between his legs, grabbing Sapnap by the thighs to wrap them around his own waist.

"Because, Sapnap. Just 'cause a bet is brought up to someone new, doesn't mean that it was never talked about in private by someone else beforehand." Sapnap nods in agreement to Dream's comment as he looks up, meeting another pair of green orbs with his own.

"That's fair it's just I never would have thought you two would talk about making a bet centered around me." He says with a smile.

"Sapnap, George and I talk about you all the time when we are alone. But that's a conversation for another time." Dream answers as he starts to rub his hands up and down the youngest's thighs. "All we need is your consent and for you to relax."