We Can Show You a Thing or Two (reuploaded)

I had just relized that the first time I had uploaded this story I didn't post the full story. And I'm sorry about that.

____________________________________________________________

Prompt:

Collage AU - Sapnap's first time - Dream and George teach Sapnap

____________________________________________________________

Summary:

Sapnap, a virgin college student gets taught the way of sex by his two older best friends.

____________________________________________________________

Sapnap, a sophomore in college, lies between his two junior best friends. The three of them have been best friends since sixth grade, at the moment the three of them were on the couch watching a random movie that Sapnap had suggested a few days ago, something that they have been doing every weekend since the second semester of last year. Sapnap smiles at the comfortableness he feels while laying out, head in George's lap, legs across Dream's lap. He could feel the blonde's gaze on him as he shifted his legs at less than random intervals with not-so-innocent intentions of rubbing his calf muscle against Dream's crotch, always skirting along the edge of not touching. With his head being in George's lap it makes getting his attention a tad more difficult, as wiggling his legs doesn't quite work, but that didn't mean that Sapnap wasn't going to give up so easily. Sapnap brushed his hand on his thigh slightly. But still getting no reaction from George.

After nearly five minutes of trying to grab the English man's attention by staring at him, fluttering his lashes while rocking his head from side to side, Sapnap sighed loudly and made an exaggerated performance of being bored. Rolling onto his back, he crossed his arms.

"This is so boring," he whined. "I wanna do something actually fun!" Dream's dick twitched at the sound which did not go unnoticed.

"Sapnap you picked this movie. What do yo-" Dream was interrupted by George.

"What could be better than this?" George asks, staring down at him with his dull gaze.

Sapnap blinks in confusion as he feels George's hand reach his head, tangling with his long hair. He'd been letting it grow out recently, due to lack of anything better to do, so it was pretty lengthy. "Something actually enjoyable?" He asks, squinting at George to try and read his blank face. He loves the guy, but that didn't make reading him any easier. He looks up into George's eyes with a smile as he leans into his hand. Chuckling softly, George smirks down at him, fingers coiling in his hair. "Dream and I could show you something really fun if you're up for it?"

Sitting up, Sapnap grins at them both. "Oh?" He was brimming with excitement. "What did you have in mind?"

"Have you ever had sex, Sapnap?" George asks as he stands up; standing in front of the two now. Sapnap stares up at George, surprised by the bluntness of the question, before glancing over to see what Dream had to say. Dream looked just as taken aback as he felt.

"What?" He stuttered, feeling his ears go warm.

"Have you?" George asks, lifting a brow. His stare felt piercing as he steps closer, Sapnap nearly nose to nose with his groin.

"I- uh, no." Cursing himself for stuttering, Sapnap looks down at his hands, fidgeting.

"Then, we'll teach you," George smiles.

"What?" He half laughs, unsure if this was really happening or just some fantastic hallucination. "Now?"

George nods. "If you're up for it; right now.".