What Kind of Pie Do You Like?

Summary: Dream and George decide to have a right fun night together.

____________________________________________________________

Prompts:

Can you do bottom George, top dream / rough bdsm and creampie? - problematiceden (on AO3)

____________________________________________________________

Dream had George's wrist tied to the head of the bed with a light red lase and with a matching lase he had tied to the brunet's eyes. Dream smiles down at the trembling boy underneath him as he sits between George's naked thighs as he runs his hand up and down the older, yet more submissive, thigh.

"So beautiful, and just for me." Dream says as he moves his hand up slowly smiling at the feeling of George's skin twitching from underneath his own hand.

George let out a small moan as he stayed still being good for Dream.

"Such a good boy. So good for Master, Isn't that right Bunny?"

"Yes Sir. Just for you. All for you." George lets out with an already raspy voice.

"You sound so fucked out already, and we have barely gotten started George. George let out a small whine at the comment.

"I love you so much Bunny."

"I love you too, Master."

"Shall we get started then?"

"Yes, Please." George says with a smile. Dream nods before he remembered that George couldn't see him.

"Since you are already stretched out do you mind if we just go for it."

"Of course not Master."

"You're too kind to me Bunny." Dream says as he leans forward so that he is now leaning over George with his arms on each side of the burnet's head to hold himself up.

"I'm going to wreck your little hole." Dream moans into George's ear as he reaches down with one hand to line his dick up with George's hole smirking at the soft moan that left the oldest mouth at the touch.

"You like this Bunny. You like when I'm this close to you."

"Yes, Sir." George says in between moans. Dream soon bottoms out and waits for George to adjust.

"Tell me how you want it."

"Ro-rough... Hard.... Fast.... I want to feel you all over Master." George gets out as he adjusts to Dream's dick.

"I'm going to move now." Dream warns as he starts to thrust in and out of George without a hint of remorse at all. George tries to move away as he lets out small moans.

"Stay still Bunny." Dream says into his ear as he lifts George's right leg, so that the crease of it was now resting on Dream's Shoulder which made it easier for Dream to slip in deeper.

"Fu-fuck.... Master so de-deep." George moans out as he pulls at the lace around his wrists. Dream smirks as he grips the bed sheets with one hand while using the other to thread through the brunette's hair before having a chunk and pulling his head back ripping a loud moan from the order's chest in the process.

"You are all mine and nobody else's." Dream groans. "God you feel so good around me." He moans before leaning down leaving large and purple marks all over George's neck while still holding his head back and pounding into him deep and hard. George moans loudly as his body starts to shake some from the simulation of everything going on around him. .

"Clo-Close..." George moans out.

"Yeah? Is Bunny going to come for Master like the good bunny you are?" Dream groans into George's ear before biting on the skin right below his ear which made the older moan loudly as he came hard onto his own stomach.

Dream keeps going as he makes more purple hickeys while still holding the oldest head back with a tight grip that Dream knows he loves. He relished in all of Georges moans as he started to get closer to his own climax too.

"I'm so close Bunny." He groans out before thrusting his come down deep into George after a few more deep and fast thrust.

After a while both boys have calmed down. Now with George still laying on his back, but with his wrist untied and breathing back to normal. He looked up at Dream who was now sitting on the side of the bed with one hand still rubbing Georges thigh. He gives him a slight smile before pushing himself up with his elbows and gives Dream a soft peck on the lips.

"I love you, Dream."

"love you too, George." Dream responds with a smile.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter. Even though it was a lot shorter than the last one.

Make sure to leave a vote and a comment if you'd like to.