part 12 - fair games - part 2

Robin POV:

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Lily. Tonight was the night. I was gonna ask her to by my girlfriend.

I saw Vance's car pull up, Lily got out and ran to the door, I got up and opened it up. "ROB!" She squealed and jumped on me.

"Hi cariño." I chuckled.

I saw Vance come in carrying Billy. Kinda fruity. Lily noticed me looking at them. I put her down and she explained.

~ after the explanation and billy trying to stand up ~ (he can walk now 😁)

"What the. fuck." I said.

"..yeah.." Lily said as Vance smirked and Billy just leaned against Vance.

"Homosexuals being homosexuals i guess" I said.

"Real." Lily agreed.

Me and Vance smirked at each other. We both had the same idea.

We both picked up the twins, (Robin picked up Lily, and Vance picked up Billy.) And we threw them on to the couch.

Me and him laughed our asses off seeing them pout. They let out a "hmph" and crossed their arms in almost perfect unison.

We apologized and we all got in the car! ✨

~ at the fair 🤍💪 ~

Third person POV:

They pulled up to the fair it was around noon now. Billy and Vance ran ahead to get their tickets and go on the roller coasters. (It's like that kind of fair ig)

Lily and Robin walked up to the ticket booth and got some to go play games. Robin won Lily a huge teddy bear. It was almost the size of her. "Shorty." Robin said picking up Lily. "AH ROBIN PUT ME DOWN." Lily whisper shouted.

"You're gonna have to stop clinging to me then." He chuckled.

Lily noticed she had her arms tight around Robins neck. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. "I- Um... Im gonna stay here for a little longer." She said and Robin supported her by holding on to her thighs.

"Alright.." Robin said.

They walked to the Ferris Wheel. (It is like 9:30 now so it's dark out during the summer)

Lily and Robin got in to one of the cabin-things. Once they reached the top they could see most of Denver from up there.

"Woah.." Lily mumbled. "I forgot how beautiful Denver was."

"Just like you..." Robin said looking at the night sky with a smile.

"W-what?" Lily said flustered.

Robin POV: (sudden change, sorry.)

"Just like you..." I said looking any where I could.

"W-what?" She said flustered.

"Uh, Lily- Can I ask you something.." I finally mustered up the courage to say.

"Of course Robin." She said with a soft smile.

God. Her smile was so perfect. Just like her.

❤️

"I love you" I blurted out.

Her eyes widened and she blushed.

"IknowItsSuddenButIReallyReallyLik-" I got cut off by her connecting her lips to mine.

Once she pulled away I took a deep breath.

"Lily Showalter.. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

"Of course you dummy!" She said throwing her hands up and laughing.

I smiled.

I loved her laugh. I loved her.

❤️❤️❤️

end of part 12 !!
words: 515 !!