part 2 - unpacking

Billy's POV

I pulled Lily through the living room and in to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" She says as I finally let go of her wrist. I noticed that she seemed to rub her wrist in a way. I shrugged it off.

I got down a bag from the cabinet, and handed it to her. She grabbed a bag/box of her favorite candies (Whatever your favorite is!)

She also pulled out a soda and 4 movie tickets. "Thanks, Billy!" She hugs me with a smile.

"But if it's only you and me..why are there 4 tickets?" She asks. "I thought maybe you could meet my 2 friends. Robin and Finney." I reply.

"Sounds good!" Lily returns. She puts all the stuff back in the bag and hugs me again. "I missed you so much.." She says, "I missed you too, Lils." I said with a smile.

Mother came in to the kitchen, "I see Lily got her gift." She says plating a kiss on her forehead.

"I love it Billy, thank you again. I can't wait to meet your friends." She says again.
"It's the least I can do for seeing my twin sister again after 3 years." I say giving her a little punch to the arm.

But something was off. She smiled but she held her arm as if it really hurt. I barley touched her...i don't know, maybe it's nothing.

"Billy, Why don't you go help Lillian with her boxes and put it up into her room." Mother says, "Alright, How many boxes?" I ask Lily. "I don't know maybe 15-20" She says with a laugh. "Jesusss, And dad already left!" I whined. "Maybe you'll get to meet Robin and Finney now, because i'm gonna need help."

Her and mom chuckle as I walk off to go call Finney and Robin.

end of part 2 !!
words: 315