part 3 - meeting

Robin's POV
I was sitting on the couch watching TV, when I got a phone call.

I looked down at my phone and saw it was Billy. I answered the call. "Hello?" I say. "Robin, can you come over and help me with Lily's boxes. She just got here." Billy asked. "Uh.. Alright I'll be over in 10 minutes." I hung up the phone.

"Mami, I'm going over to Billy's. I'll be home soon." I call out, "Alright Mijo, Tell Sherri I say 'hi." She answers back.

"Alright, Mami. Bye" I walk out of the house and jump in to my car.

I pull up to their house and see Billy walk out. After a while a girl comes out.

She is stunning.

Browm hair flowing down her back, an over-sized hoodie that some how fits perfectly. and jeans that hug her legs in a perfect way. Perfect. Thats all I could think about her.

A/N: sorry kind of cringey mb 😓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily POV:

I walk out behind Billy, I saw a guy pull up in a car. That must be one of his friends.

He walks uo the drive way, and gies up to Billy. "Hey man, whats good." He then looks to me. "Oh hi, you must be Lily.." He extends his hand. I shake his hand. "Uh- yeah I am.." He smiles.

"Im Robin, Robin Arellano." He states.

"Well, Cool car Arellano." I say pointing to  his red convertible. It looked like he got all flustered. "Uh- I- Thanks, Lily.." He says smiling at the ground.

Billy looks back and forth between us. "Alright Rob, Lets get these boxes." He stated "Ok, I'll let you boys get to it.. Uh- See ya Robin." I say before walking away.

"Dude! Stop simping for my sister!" I hear Billy say while I walk in the door. I also hear them both laugh, I look back to see Robin rubbing the back of his neck.

... ❤️

end of part 3 !!
words: 330 !!