M R. & M R S. B R A D S H A W

Dancing softly on the dance floor, Rooster swiftly twisted Ava around as Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley played for their first dance as a married couple.
Rooster leaned forward and rested his forehead against Ava's.
Earlier, at the altar when Rooster saw Ava for the first time, after the admiral gave her away to him. Rooster's breath caught behind his throat. Seeing Ava in her wedding dress for the first time made him extremely emotional. His mother dress had been altered to her liking; this he knew of. But it was the fact that she made it look so beautiful. His heart and mind reacted to this. All he could do was smile loving over at her.
"I love you," he whispered, taking her hands with his.
"I love you," Ava returned in a whisper.
Carol's dress had been altered to Ava's liking. So, the tunic didn't stay, and the seamstress was able to fix the front, giving her chest area a heart-shaped opening. The dress was fitted to drape her curves perfectly, falling loose above her knees down below, almost mermaid like, around her legs. It looked beautiful, and the vintage eighties look gave Ava a look she had never dreamed of in a dress. It made her love it even more.
Though it looked simply, a lot of the lace stayed. And silk was added. It was something Ava and her aunt Penny both had decided on.
"Do you Bradly Bradshaw take Ava Simpson to be your wife?"
"I Bradly Bradshaw, take Ava Simpson to be my wife," he grinned widely at her his skin tan under his black suit.
"Do you, Ava Simpson, take Bradley Bradshaw to be your husband?"
Avas' stomach lurched with butterflies.
"I do, I Ava Simpson take Bradly Bradshaw to be my husband,"
Never would Ava picture such a perfect moment. If that was such a reality. But Ava did. She looked back on the first time they ever spoke at the bar, their first date, their first fight...
"You may kiss your bride," the reverent had said.
Rooster pulled Ava in for a kiss, sealing forever with it.
The sound of gentle clapping brought Rooster back to their dance. He watched as camera shutters and phone cameras took pictures of them. But all Rooster could think about was Ava and him.
"You think that by now I would be used to this feeling?" Rooster murmured softly as he pulled Ava closer in their dance. His voice was deep and husky. It normally grew like this when he was serious or tired, but today, it was a mellow deep, soft, and loving.
"What feeling?" Ava moved with his feet, gazing up at him staring deeply into his eyes. Admiring his sharp jaw, taking in his smiling lips.
Rooster looked down at his wife. "This, you," he shrugged simply. "The feeling of being in love with you always from day in and day out... Mrs. Bradshaw,"
Ava gasped softly as she took it in. "That's an easy answer, Mr. Bradshaw," Ava grinned.
Lover by Taylor Swift was now playing in the back.
"How so?" Rooster asked, his brow high in question.
"If you think about it, we are so deep in love that the loss of what we both have been through and come from has made us both stronger, making us both understand that we couldn't accept defeat not even in love," Ava had her hand resting on his back now.
This is why he loved her so much. Rooster pulled her in for a kiss, and that's how this night would go. Kiss after kissing and smilingly after a smile. "Baby, you are the best part of me,"
Ava cupped his face now. "And you mine,"
"Forever and ever baby," he promised.
"Forever and ever," Ava agreed.
After her slow dance with her husband. Ava's father cut in. The father and daughter dance was one of the highlights of the night. Ava couldn't keep her eyes dry, and her father had to wipe her tears off. Beau pulled her in and embraced her. He held her there for the longest time. Not a dry eye in sight, and then Penny cried and looked over at Amelia.
After their dance, the night went on with lots of music, laughter, dancing, eating and drinking, and, more importantly, filled with memories.
Ava danced in a group with Phoenix and Amelia as her Aunt Penny tried to get Maverick onto the dance floor with her as she tried to drag him. Penny gave up for a second. She pulled her dress up and took Bob's drink, gulped it, and marched toward Maverick for a dance. But what made Ava laugh was having Hangman, Rooster, and Bob look at one another before they ganged up on Maverick, and all three men lifted Maverick and went and stood him on the dance floor. Maverick chuckled. As Penny made her way over to him. She began to dance toward him. Everyone broke out dancing, and the night continued with excitement.
By the time Ava jumped into the blue bronco, she could barely feel her feet. The young couple waved at their friends and family. "I love you," Beau pulled Ava toward the open window.
Ava nodded softly. "I love you too, Papi,"
When they drove off. Ava didn't ask where they were going. She could only breathe with joy. "What a night," she let out a breath.
"And it just gets better," Rooster promised.
When they arrived at a familiar street, Roosters' heart was pounding. He was nervous.
Ava gasped as she looked at Rooster's parents' house. It had a new coat of paint on the shutters of the windows. The fence was rebuilt, the garden had more color, and a swing chair was on the porch.
Ava had only passed by twice when she had just started dating Rooster. Once when, he needed a ride to go pick up his bronco from a new paint job.
"What do you think?" He asked. Turning the car off.
Ava couldn't say anything for a moment. Her heart reacted with so much happiness. She couldn't believe how real and beautiful it felt to have such feelings. She turned around to face her... husband. A smile formed on her lips as she thought of the word.
Roosters face lit up, as if he had read her mind. "Wife," he jumped off the bronco and went around to help Ava out. "Now, Mrs. Bradshaw," he said like a gentleman, he bowed down playfully.
Ava took his hand and hopped down, laughing softly.
"It's ours..." Rooster whispered. He circled his arms around her hips from behind and looked to the house. "What do you think?"
"It's perfect." Ava whispered.