(Ellie)

"Ellie please..." Y/n mutters. "It's been days..."

Ellie hadn't talked to Y/n in almost a week... Ellie had this really big crush on Y/n but refused to admit it. One day, when going to Dina's house she noticed Y/n was there but... they were kissing. It was more of a peck but either way, it really hurt Ellie to see her crush kissing someone else. It was obvious Dina liked Y/n, she has for a really long time.

"Ellie... Would you please just tell me why you won't talk to me?" Y/n tries to get her to talk but it didn't work.

Tommy, Ellie, and Joel decided to go on a little trip just outside Jackson and Joel invited Y/n to come because he knew how close the girls were and he wanted them to work it out...

"How can I fix this if you won't freaking talk to me?" Y/n began to get a bit upset.

Y/n moved more toward Ellie but she continued to look away and not give Y/n the time of day. (Photo above)

"Fine... have it your way Ellie. I've tried... so hard to talk to you and fix... whatever happened but apparently, you don't want to. I don't know what I did wrong, or why you won't talk to me but I'm sorry" Y/n began to tear up as she stood up from her chair, her voice becoming shaky and unsteady. "I can't fix whatever happened if you won't tell me, Ellie... And it really hurts me to see you ignoring me like this because all I want is for you to give me the freaking time or day, or just to look at me but you won't even do that. I've liked you since longer then I can possibly remember, more then a friend Ellie... And I tried to tell you but you never listened, and now you won't even talk to me and I can't do this anymore... but it hurts because I still like you... so please, just talk to me"

Y/n waited, tears pouring out of her eyes. Her heart thumped in her chest as she realized how much she revealed.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

Seven painful seconds passed and Ellie didn't move, not even a little bit... Y/n wiped her tears and let out a hushed laugh, sniffling a little bit.

"Okay... I will take the hint." Y/n says painfully before turning her back and walking away.

As Y/n walked away, pushing open the doors she didn't realize Ellie was looking at her back holding back tears

As Y/n walked away, pushing open the doors she didn't realize Ellie was looking at her back holding back tears. As the door shut behind Y/n she realizes it's too late. (Photo)

"I love you..." Ellie whispered.

~
Next update: Unknown.

(I will be taking a short break... thank you for understanding.)