Ellie

(A/N: CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW CUTE ELLIE IS IN THIS GIF- OH MY GODDD... Ahem)

Song suggestion: Little Sadie by Crooked Still. (I highly suggest you listen to this song while reading)

Love interest: Ellie

Warnings: Homophobia and strong language.

(Note: This is another scene self-insert, same as the last Ellie one with the self-insert instead of Dina, but! It'll be different! Also... you are a female in this chapter)

Ellie stood at the bar, holding a glass full of liquor in her hand. Her face held a type of sadness, she and Joel got into an argument that morning. They seemed to have a hard time getting along these days. Until she saw her... Ellie's sad expression quickly grew into a soft smile. (GIF)

She danced with one of the men on the dance floor, hopping around and doing a twirl leaning against the man and laughing.

Jesse and Dina came up, Jesse and Y/n dated back when they were young until Dina became a part of their group. Y/n and Jesse broke up a week ago, he had had a crush on Dina since he saw her... Ellie was the one who comforted Y/n after she told Dina it was okay to date Jesse... The couple didn't work anyways. They were still friends but Ellie had a grudge for Jesse for hurting Y/n.

The smile on Ellie's face faded. 

"I hate these things," Jesse told Ellie, taking a sip of his drink. 

"Pff... Tell me about it" Ellie nodded.

"...Your old man really laid into me today," Jesse told her.

"What happened?"

"Another big lecture about my patrols. Don't go here, don't go there. Funny how he gets whenever you're scheduled to go out."

"Yeah" Ellie has a slight face of annoyance.

"She's uh... putting on quite the show," Jesse says, smiling at Y/n.

Ellie turns her attention back on Y/n who is being dipped by a guy as she placed the back of her hand on her forehead while laughing and people clapping before the guy brings her back up.

"I give you guys two weeks... until you're back together" Ellie smirks.

"Not gonna happen" Jesse denies.

Ellie only looks away from Jesse and at Y/n who was catching her breath high-fiving some people.

"Did she... uh- say something to you?" Jesse asks eagerly.

"Pff... Make it one week" Ellie looks at Jesse.

"Ellie! Hey!" Y/n walked up, startling both Jesse and Ellie. "What took you so long?"

Y/n stole the drink from Ellie's hand and slurped it down with no issue, setting the glass back on the bar carefully.

"Well, I'm here aren't I?" Ellie shrugged.

"Y/n," Jesse said trying to get her attention.

"Jesse" Y/n looked at him for a brief moment before grabbing Ellie's hand and taking her to the dance floor. "Come on"

"... Hey, remember we're headin' out early so, get some rest!" Jesse said raising his glass in their direction.

"Yes, sir" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You're such a bitch..." Ellie muttered.

"Come on... Don't you start with me" Y/n warned.

She wrapped her arms around Ellie's neck whilst Ellie's were on her hips as they danced slowly.