(Abby)

-

"Who are you with?" Abby shouts in the person's face.

"I told you, my name is Sammy!" Y/n shouted back, lying about their name

(A/N: I hope you like that gender-natural name... If not, you're gonna have to deal with it)

"I know who you're with," Abby tells her.

The man behind Abby pulls out a sharp knife making Y/n's breath get caught in her throat. Staring at it before looking back up at the braided-haired girl.

You were actually helping Ellie and Dina hunt down Abby after she killed Joel. She knew if Abby found out she was with Ellie she'd be dead within seconds. She couldn't really defend herself either, her hands tied tightly behind her back, tape around her legs, and her torso tied with rope. They made sure she wasn't going anywhere.

"Don't make us use this" The man tells them.

"I don't know what you want me to say. My name is Sammy, I'm traveling from Kansas after my group got killed. I was looking for a group" Y/n makes up a story and tries to stick to it.

"How'd they die?" Abby asks.

"...Clickers" Y/n tells them but realizes that's not enough to go off of. "We got attacked by a herd... or a swarm... whatever you want to call them. There were just so many. We only had two weapons. I managed to get away-"

"And how did you end up here?"

"Well, I just walked. I didn't really stop unless I needed to sleep or food." 

Abby wants to believe you

"How old are you?" Abby asks, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Twenty" Y/n tells her, wondering what this has to do with anything.

"If I find out you're lying... I'll kill you," Abby tells them, bluffing but Y/n was still startled.

Abby turns and leaves. The man followed close behind. He shuts the door and turns to her.

"Should I kill her?" He asks.

"No, I know who they are... There isn't much threat. Plus, she could be used as good bait" Abby tells him as he nods. "Besides... They're too cute to be killed"

-

No note! But I hope you enjoyed! :)