(Ellie)

Song suggestion: Become the warm Jets by Current joys.

Love interest: Ellie.

Warnings: Intense arguing, cheating.

~

Y/n walked with a small wrapped present in their hands. The bitter cold nipped at Y/n's cheeks. Their hands were protected by brown mittens two times bigger than their own hands.
The present had blue paper.
Christmas time was in high demand for gift paper, some people didn't wrap gifts but Y/n did. The present was a photo album of all the polaroids Y/n and her took together.

They took photos of everything, each other, Buckley the dog, the sky... Everything. Ellie and Y/n had been shoving them in a small shoe box that was overflowing with polaroids and other little nick-nacks they'd found together.

As Y/n neared Ellie's house she began to wonder if Ellie would even like it. Ellie was simple but was this to simple...
Y/n raised their hand and opened the door. Y/n practically lived at Ellie's so she never really knocked.

As she opened the door and took a step inside the sight made her heart drop. Ellie was down on one knee holding a box... Dina was standing in front of her with a large smile on her face. Neither of them noticed Y/n.

"Would you marry me?-" Ellie asked.

"What the hell..." Y/n's shoulders dropped and tears welled up in their eyes.

Both Ellie and Dina's heads turned to Y/n, their eyes wide. Ellie instantly stood up, Dina just stood there in shock.

"Ellie?" Y/n asked, her head suddenly becoming light.

"It isn't what you think!" Ellie told Y/n, her voice high-pitched.

Y/n took a step outside. Dropping the present onto the ground.

"No, Y/n wait!" Dina called but Y/n was already walking away.

"Shit!" Y/n heard Ellie shout before footsteps ran after her.

Warm tears poured down Y/n's cheeks as she shook her head. They'd been together for two years... 

"Y/n wait!" Ellie called a couple of feet behind her.

Y/n turns around sharply alarming Ellie.

"What the hell was that?!" Y/n pointed at Ellie's house.

"There is a very reasonable explanation-" Ellie sighed.

"Then you best get talking"

"...I can't"

"Ellie" Y/n's voice was dangerously low.

"I'm sorry"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS 'I'M SORRY'?!" Y/n screamed at Ellie. "With Dina too! I knew you guys were spending a lot of time together..."

"Y/n..."

"I trusted you" Y/n sobbed out.

"I know, I know... But it wasn't what it looked like, I swear!" 

"Oh, I think it is..."

"It isn't, I promise"

"I should've seen this coming. You don't talk to me anymore, you don't kiss me, or hug me... you hardly even look at me. You don't even say you love me anymore"

"I love you Y/n. Oh my god... I love you so much"

"Oh" Y/n laughs sarcastically. "You say it now..."

"I... I... I do, Y/n... I love you more than anything in the world. I love you more than my canvas shoes, I love you more than my sketchbook, I love you more then-... I love you more than the moon and the sky... I... I love you"

Y/n's heart felt like it was shattered into thousands of pieces. Why was Ellie doing this to her, how long had this been going on?

"Ellie just tell her..." Dina said from behind Ellie.

Y/n eyes Dina... Before looking at Ellie.

Ellie's eyes were focused on the ground before she sighed and looked up at Y/n.

"This isn't how I wanted to do this..." Ellie tells Y/n.

Ellie gets down on one knee like she did with Dina. She pulled a small black box out of her pocket and looked up at Y/n with teary eyes.

"I was practicing on Dina so it would be perfect with you... So Y/n? Would you marry me?" Ellie asks in a shaky tone.

(A/N: I decided to rewrite the sentence above because it got a lot of hate but It started affecting me later on when every single person who read it hated it so I decided to just change it.)

A smile forms on Y/n's face realizing what had happened and the misunderstanding...

"Yes... oh my God... yes... 100 times yes!" Y/n nods.

From afar, Dina leaned against a tree, her arms crossed over her chest smiling brightly at the couple in front of her. 

Remember to vote and comment! :)