(Ellie)

Romantic interest: Ellie

Warnings: Traumatized Ellie, gorey details.

Dina and Y/n waited anxiously for Ellie to come back. Dina would reassure Y/n that Ellie would be back soon and to just take deep breaths. Jesse would offer Y/n water now and then but she refused. When out of nowhere 8 loud knocks were heard at the door. Y/n quickly stood up and rushed to the door, Dina following close behind. Y/n swung open the door and saw Ellie, a smile appeared on her face.

"Ellie!" Y/n cried out, rushing towards her and hugging her tightly for multiple seconds before letting go when she didn't hug her back she looked at her face, she looked distant. "Are you okay?"

Ellie nods, looking everywhere almost fearful.

"Is that your blood?" Jesse asks but is ignored.

Y/n follows Ellie, while Dina shuts the door. Ellie pulls a map out of her back pocket, glancing up at Y/n for a moment. She still looked far away before looking down at the map and unfolding it.

"She's hiding out in this aquarium" Ellie points to an aquarium and then looks up at Jesse, Y/n, and Dina before back at the map but Y/n just nods and softly places a hand on Ellie's back.

"Okay," Y/n nods, smiling slightly, taking the map from Ellie's hands carefully then handing it to Jesse. "Come on, let's get you cleaned off"

Ellie's eyes don't move they just turn with her body as Y/n slowly guided her upstairs.

"Do you need any help?" Dina asks, worriedly.

"No, It's okay" Y/n smiles back worriedly.

"Okay, just holler if you need me" She nods, then looks at Jesse.

They made it upstairs and Y/n had Ellie sit down. She took her bag which had to be killing Ellie's back and sat it on the floor. She took her jacket off too. She ran off to get some water and a cloth to clean Ellie up.

"Arms up," Y/n tells Ellie, softly not to startle her obviously scared state.

Ellie reached her arms up and back, trying to peel her shirt off but struggled, grunting and wincing. Y/n quickly rushed up and helped Ellie which made it a lot easier. She threw the shirt aside and stared at Ellie's body for a moment. Not anything more than pure worry, blood coated her body, and cuts and bruises tore into her skin.

"Ah... Ellie" Y/n says, softly and sympathetically but Ellie just looked down.

Y/n crouched down and grabbed the bucket, slowly walking behind Ellie. She sat behind her and carefully began wiping the blood from her back. Y/n wasn't sure whose blood was whose. She was careful not to push the cloth too hard around the cuts.
As Y/n wiped more Ellie began to rock back and forth, her breath became shaky. She wanted Ellie to tell her what happened, but she knew it wasn't the right time... Y/n stopped, looking up at the back of Ellie's head.

"I made her talk," Ellie says, Ellie then slightly gasps and covers her mouth carefully, and begins rocking again.

"Hey... It's okay" Y/n whispers, then wraps her arms around her shoulders giving her a hug from behind.

Ellie reaches up and holds Y/n's hand, staring off into space. Y/n kisses Ellie's shoulder carefully. Y/n could only imagine the pain Ellie is going through.

"I don't want to lose you," Ellie tells her in a whisper, rubbing her thumb over her hand.

"Good... Because I'm not going anywhere" Y/n tells Ellie, hugging her tighter.

Then they sit here, rocking back and forth...

-

:(