27. Alessandro

This is the last chapter I'm going to post on Wattpad. I did have up to chapter 32 on here, but I unpublished those chapters, since Married to My Master was just deleted for a second time.

The rest of this book is entirely on Archiveofourown.org under the username "enterthecircus".

See the link in my profile.

************************************

I couldn't recall the last time I'd been in such a good mood. This felt even better than my wedding day, maybe even better than the night I'd learned that Aria was carrying our first child.
I was excited on our wedding day, not yet having had a taste of Aria, but envisioning a future filled with endless possibilities.

Fucking Aria on my bed. On the counter. On the stairs. In the car. On my plane. On a train.

In the rain.

Filling her over and over with my hot seed, with my children, building a family with her.

I'd had that, but briefly. And now I saw what our union had produced: a gorgeous, well-mannered, intelligent child.

A child who needed his father.

A child who needed siblings.

And now that I knew exactly what Aria was capable of—lying to my face, plotting against me, running away with my child and hiding for over 3 years, but raising a beautiful, well-behaved son— I felt more ready and more excited than ever.

We were both older, wiser, and more suspicious of each other than we'd been on our wedding day, and I was going to use this knowledge to ensure she never pulled a fast one on me again.

But apparently, that would have to wait.

Because Chris had unexpectedly decided to accompany me and my family on our flight.

"Chris?!"

Aria looked back at me, clearly confused, and I honestly felt the same way. He and the rest of my Iceland-based security team were supposed to be leaving Iceland, but on a separate flight. I thought back on my conversation with Lara, and I couldn't recall asking her to send any staff or security to assist us.

So what the fuck.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. DeSantos! Lara—"

"My last name is not DeSantos. It's Daniels. Or Eriksen." Aria huffed. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Chris, waiting for him to explain what the fuck he was doing here.

"Uh. Ok. Well... Lara asked me to accompany you. She said she thought you maybe forgot to request staff to attend to you on the flight, and that I might be able to help." He smiled tightly, and I knew he was lying.

She obviously told him to come with us to ensure I wouldn't do anything regrettable during the flight. I could feel my nostrils flaring.

Lara seriously needed to stop trying to mother me.

I had a mother—who was a traitor, yes—but even she wasn't this fucking pushy. I was sure I could last 12 hours without tying Aria up and fucking her mercilessly. Even with her rolling her eyes at me and talking back, testing my patience, I wouldn't do that in front of our son. 

He wasn't ready to learn how to handle a backstabbing woman yet, and I needed to gain his trust.

And I needed the paparazzi to help restore my public image before I fucking destroyed whatever life she thought she was going to have without me.