Three

After taking the day to rest, Liam finally heads back to school the next day. Edward makes his trip down to Alaska the next day as well.

Carlisle had an early shift at the hospital and left before Liam had gotten up. Jasper drove with Liam to school with Emmett in his Jeep behind them.

Jasper pulled into the school parking lot, arriving earlier than most students. The only cars that were in the parking lot were the rest of their family and a few other students including the new girl's red truck.

Jasper pulled into a parking spot near Emmett's Jeep and Rosalie's car. Liam unbuckled and got out with his bag in his hand. Jasper met him at the front of the car and grabbed his hand. They waited outside for a few minutes as the parking lot got filled with other students.

"Liam, baby bear, I love you," Emmett said, picking up Liam and spinning him around. Liam giggled as Emmett held him. Jasper stared at Emmett with cold eyes, watching him interact with his mate.

Jasper knew he had to share him but he wasn't keen on the idea. He couldn't exactly complain because he was the one that was dating Liam to the public.

"I love you too, Em," Liam said and put his face in Emmett's neck for a hug.

Emmett soon put Liam down as the bell rang. Jasper grabbed Liam's hand once again and dragged him away from his family.

"You okay, Jas?" Liam asks.

"Of course, Darlin," Jasper says, bringing Liam to his locker.

Liam opens his locker and neatly places his books inside.

"You would tell me if something was wrong, right?" Liam asks, turning to face his boyfriend.

Jasper looks at Liam with love in his eyes and softly smiles. Feeling a bit guilty for being jealous earlier, he hugs Liam against his chest. He couldn't be ungrateful for having such a loving and caring mate like Liam. 

The warning bell rang making Jasper let go of Liam. 

"I'll see you tonight?" Jasper questions.

"No, my parents are coming home to get some more clothes for their next trip so I have to meet them at home," Liam states, frowning at the thought. 

"Oh, okay. Call us if you need anything, baby. We'll be there in a heartbeat" Jasper says and gives Liam one final kiss before heading to class. 

Before Liam was in class, a hand reached out and grabbed his arm. 

"You're Jasper's boyfriend, right?" A voice asked. Liam turned around and met Bella's gaze. She looked a bit upset about something, Liam wasn't quite sure.

"Umm, yea? Why?" Liam responds, trying to pull his arm out of her grip. Although that just made her grip his arm tighter than before. 

"You should know where Edward is then, right?" She asks, not loosening her grip. "He wasn't in the parking lot this morning. Tell me where he is"

Liam frowns at her tone. Was she this obsessed with Edward already that she had to go out of her way to ask Liam about him?

Liam frowned even more at the thought. "Umm.. he's away at his cousin's place for the week" Liam stated.

She growled and gripped his arm tighter. "Give me his number" She stated.

Before Liam could respond, a hand landed on Liam's shoulder.

"Why are you touching my brother's boyfriend?" Emmett asked.

Bella looked up with wide eyes, quickly pulling her arm away from Liam.

"O-oh! It was nothing! I was just talking to him about biology!" She said with a fake smile. "Good talking to you Liam! See you later!"

The second she was gone, Liam quickly jumps into Emmett's arms. Emmett's arms wrap around Liam as he slowly rocks back and forth.

"She was asking about Edward, right?"

Emmett didn't need to ask the question. He already knew with his great hearing and just because Bella would never personally go up to Liam to talk about Bio when her friends were in that class as well.

Liam nodded and continued to stay in Emmett's arms, despite other students giving them looks in the halls.

"You okay, baby?"

Liam just nods but makes no move to leave the comfort of Emmett's arms. 

The bell for class rings as students continue to walk past the couple. (Although to them, friends).

"You wanna head home? I'll inform Carlisle and he can call us in sick," Emmett asks. The idea was tempting. It truly was but Liam couldn't skip another day of school just because some girl had touched him. So Liam shook his head and climbed out of Emmett's arms.

"I- I can't skip another day. My parents would be disappointed," Liam says, turning to head to class. Emmett looks at Liam with confusion in his eyes.

"What? No offense Liam, but since when have your parents cared? Or you for that matter?" 

Liam freezes, glancing at his shoes. 

"I don't know. I just want my parents to be proud of me" Tears started to well up in Liam's eyes before he could stop them. 

"I-I'm going to head to the bathroom," before Emmett could stop him, Liam was rushing towards the bathroom, tears running down his face. 

Emmett sighs, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. He pulled out his phone, scrolling through his contacts. He finally finds the contact he was looking for and as much as he hated it, pressed the call button. 

-----------------------------------

Liam sat in the bathroom, hiding away in the last stall with the door locked. His breath was heavy from all the crying that he did in the bathroom.

There was a knock on the stall door that Liam was in. 

"Occupied" Liam said, scooting further into the corner of the stall. 

"Come on Li Li. Open up"

Liam raises his head towards the door in shock. He quickly stands from his position and unlocks the stall door. 

Arms wrapped around Liam's waist before he was pulled into a buff chest. 

"Jacob?"