One

Just like every day, Liam wakes up to his alarm for school. It was the most annoying thing Liam has heard but didn't bother buying a new one with a different sound.

Liam pulls the blanket off of his body and sets his feet on the cold, wooden floor of his room. Heading to his closet to get ready, he pulls out one of Jasper's sweatshirts and slides it over his head along with some jeans and gym shoes.

He grabs his bookbag and walks out the door to wait for Jasper to come and pick him up.

He couldn't wait to get home after school. Today was the day where Carlisle, Emmett, Jasper, and Edward were all able to hang out with Liam. He hasn't been able to hang out with them all in awhile with Carlisle working all the time at the hospital. A car honking pulled him out of his thoughts as a smile came to his face.

Liam walked down his sidewalk and opened the passenger door before climbing in.

"Good morning, Darling" Jasper said before leaning over the counsel and giving Liam a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Jas"

Jasper starts the drive to school, speeding down the roads. 

"Are you ready for tonight?" Jasper asks, holding Liam's hand with one  while he drives with the other. 

Liam eagerly nods his head with a smile. 

"Yea, of course! It's been a while since I've been able to hang out with all of you guys" Liam said. "Especially since everyone at school thinks I'm dating just you.."

Jasper pats Liam's thigh before pulling into the school parking lot. Jasper unbuckles before running around the car and opening the door for Liam. Liam grabs his bag, interlacing his and Jasper's hand before starting their walk to the school. Out of the corner of his eyes, he sees the rest of the Cullens standing by their cars. Liam waves with his free hand at them, noticing Emmett and Edward's stare toward him. 

Emmett gives him a smile and a wink before turning back to his conversation with Rosalie. Edward smiles at him, heading towards the school as well. Jasper holds the front door open for Liam and walks him to his locker.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay darlin?" Jasper says, leaning against the lockers next to him. 

Liam nods and wraps his arms around Jasper. Jasper hugs back before leaning in and giving Liam a kiss on the nose, then on his lips. 

"I love you, darlin'" Jasper said. "Have fun in class" 

Liam smiles before kissing Jasper on the cheek. "I love you too. If you need anything just call me, okay?"

Jasper nods and with one final kiss, walks away to his first class. Liam grabs his books out of his locker and starts his journey to his first class that he had with Emmett. Before Liam could get far on his journey, Emmett meets up with him. 

"Hello, handsome" Liam says, smiling up at Emmett's tall figure.

"Why hello, cutie. How are you this fine morning?" Emmett asks.

Liam giggles before replying. "I'm doing fine now that I get to walk with you"

Emmett gives Liam a smile before they reach their math classroom. Emmett and Liam head for the back of the classroom and sit down in their seats. The bell rings soon after they sit down and the teacher walks in. 

"Good morning class! I hope you all are excited for some math first thing in the morning because I know I sure am!" The teacher said excitedly. The entire class groaned and pulled out their notebooks.

------------------------------------------

After a very long (not very long although it felt like it) math class, the bell finally rings and the class runs out of the room. Emmett and Liam are the last ones to leave meeting with Edward outside of the classroom door.