Love Like This

The great war against Azazel is now over and a new generation has been brought up. Pristine Slade, the daughter of the famous Elder Lucas Slade, comes back to the town her parents met with one task: to attend an Institute where werewolves, vampires, and hunters will learn and interact peacefully. With Bryon Lyon and Tristan Trevino, her childhood friends, she knows that it will be a great year but what happens when she comes across Jeremy Hainsworth, the apprentice of the vampire king?

She knows her task is to interact with everyone but it's different with Jeremy. There's a strange pull and she can't help herself on getting to know the mysterious Jeremy Hainsworth. Lines will be drawn between the three species on the journey to coexist altogether but it will be a hard battle to fight. Will Prsitine be able to step out of society's view of vampires and hunters and discover the life she could have with Jeremy or will she fall back into the comfort she had been given her entire life?

This is the third book to "It's Funny How Love Starts" and "To Find Oneself." You DO NOT need to have read those two books to read this one but it is highly encouraged to have the best experience. There is a side story to this whole series: "The Lost Wolf (Derek's Story)" but again you do not have to have read them.

Please feel free to vote and comment and share what you think! :)

-rebekahleemusic7