episode 7

Toh man lijye ham kaliyug ke hi hai aur agar apko vishwash nhi ho raha to jo puchna chate hai ap poch sakte hai. Said shivi 

Sachi mai acha to bataye kya ham apke kaliyug mai maojood  honge.
Said Nakul.

Haa ap hai aur aur ap sab bohot hi baade yodha hai, yahi tak ki apke bare mai bohot sare kitabo aur grantho mai bhi likha gaya hai. She said softly.

Rajkumari kya ap ke parivaar aur bhi sab the kaliyug mai. Said sahdev

Haa hamaari mata, pita aur ek behen bhi thi said the young maiden.

Apki behen hai kya naam hai unka kaise hai vo kaise dikhti hai vo said the handsome man very excitedly.

All left a chuckle seeing the excited boy.
Unka naam divya hai vo hamse ek saal badi hai vo hame to vo sabse sundar lagti hai. Vo bhi yaha hamaare sath hi aayi thi par ham dono bichad gaye bhrata aur dau unhe dhoond rahe hai. Said shivi sadingly.

Chinta mat kariye ham bhi aapki madad karenge apki behen ko khoj ne mai. Said bheem

Suddenly shivi hit her leg on the rock she let out a whimper that gain all the attention all came running toward her.
Kya hua choti kaha lagi tumhe said subh.
Kaise har baar girti firti rehti ho dhyan rakha karo said mata gandhari.

Haye inke  pair se to khoon nikal raha hai shouted nakul.

Kya shout  karna, arjun , dussasn, and mamashree.

Shivi ko yaha le aao dussasn said duryodhan worringly.

Haa bhrata he then help her to sit in the sitting area nakul and sahdev came with herbal paste and the start to apply the paste on her cut.

Ahh she let out a shout tears start coming on her eyes a hand came in her hand it was karna his worries no knew no bound when he bear her shout.
Ahh it's paining so much her tears start to fall karna can't control he softly start to carres her back assuring her that she will be fine with her her tears are liked the acid on the heart of two. One is right beside her holding her hand assuring her and one is standing far away from her but her scream and whimper are reaching his ear clearly. His eyes are red seeing her in someone else arm but still convinced himself that it's only for a short time. Her teary eyes are tightly shut because of the extreme pain.

It burn him down that she is hurt and he can't do anything

Nakul aaram se karo dussasn fussed.
Ham to aaram se hi kar rahe hai bhrata rajkumaari ke par mai jo jakhm hai vo bohot gehra hai vo kuch dino tak chal nhi Payeingi. Nakul said sadly.
Kya nhi ham thik hai dekhiye she suddenly stand up but got unbalanced but before she can fall a arm grabbed her waist and support her she opened her eyes and see the dark brown eyes are staring at her with worry and something she can't figure out.

Both are staring at each other karna softly placed her in the stool.

Both the kuru royals women start the lecturing the great shivi who was only staring at karna who had backed away already after placing her in the stool.
He didn't even wait for my reply hmmph grumpy man. She pouted and fold both hands on her chest.