episode 17

Just shivi is talking with with herself she didn't notice arjun and karn was passing through the next corridor he and they are seprated by a thin wall which has incarnate design and small holes  she is blabbering about bollywood stars and both karn and arjun is listening to her

Yaar ye siddhaarth ki nayi movie aane vali thi maine toh trailer bhi nhi dekha abhi tak Or mai yaha aa gai or to or mere kookie ne new song bhi release kar dia hoga koi mujhe mera phone la do please. ( and army here cause I am ) 💜💜

Hainnn, ye siddharth kon hai or ye kookkk iie kon hai ye dono or shivi kaise janti hai inko arjun asked karn both confused of the names and they don't know them so obviously they are confused about them.

Bhai mujhe pata hota toh tujse kyu pochta karn said nonchalantly unknown to the fact both of them are getting close to each other and they don't glare now each other when they talk hell yes shivi is still ignoring arjun and are talking to karn and our arjun is always a jealous kid he is jealous of like everytime karn also.

They both fall into and awkward silence but soon realised it was bad of them to talk to each other like that so they both thought personally that they will try to be good to each other if not for them then for shivi cause they think she might not like them seeing fighting and talking rudely to each other.

After roaming here and there they find her at garden with all the ladies around her while she is sitting on a small table and all are sitting in high chairs and the queen was applying oil to her long brown hair and she was resting her head on her lap having a calming smile all are talking to each other and in once she also  tell her opinions to other  and laughing with the calmness she always had around her.

( Ever heard that two boys describing one  beauty no na now hear. )

She is like calm seas, but her waves like hair say otherwise.

She is like summer sun when smiling but when tear drops from her eyes it look like it would bring tsunami within herself.

She is as nature blooming here and there but get on her wrong side she would destroy you in her own beautiful destructive ways .

She is as air floating here in up and there in down but don't test her she will captive you in herself till deep until you can't get out of the 🌪 she bring.

She is soft as petals of rose flowers but she hit like swords of warriors.

She has brown eyes which holds the earth the ground the color of brown which gives warmness and homly feeling to us like a Nomad got an permanent home, a family to live with ask us what she do to us.

She has preety hands isn't it but see what we see her hands which is covered in hennas are asking us to come to her hypnotising us to feel her close

She may look so innocent to others ask us for us she is our own Goddess which make us sane ,which make us want to please her as much we can do, ask us for us she is a warriors standing in war with a sword in her hand blood dripping from her cloths where she stood every enemy shiver seeing her. Ask us what does it feel like to see what other don't see but us just us see in her.

For other she might be just ordinary girl ask us for what does it takes us to not bend to our knees just to touch her feet ask us how it is so hard for us to not tell her to bless us saying she has power over us . She say us to die we will do in heartbeat.

Ask us just ask us once how it is to feel loving her worshipping her like a priest do to God like humans do to their parents thier  God  for blessing but we we are just asking her to be with us in front of us not leaving our sight just let us see her let us feel her close so we can calm our mind. So no noone can  make us feel broken empty like we always are.

Her words, her smile, her face, her whole existence made us believe prayers do  come true  we must have done good karmas on our past lives that's why we get her to us just .