EPISODE 1

Divya : are  uth ja kitna soyegi shivi camp ke liye late ho jayenge. ( while shaking the girl who is in deep slumber) .

Shivi : di just 10 minutes  Please .

Divya : nhi uth ja varna teri insta ki sari post delete kar dungi.

Shivi : nhi uth gayi mai dekho. ( while lazily sitting in bed with angry pout) .

Divya : ab ja jaldi ready ho varna late ho jayenge ( pushing her in the bathroom) .

Author pov

Shivi came and get ready wearing a black jeans with pink hoodie and divya wear a white jeans with green hoodie.
They arrive on the college and run towards the bus. And take a sit there.
Both are excited to visit forest it's thier first college camp in the nilgiri hill. ( just imagine a hill  name of it)

 ( just imagine a hill  name of it)

Shivi.

Divya

Divya.

When they arrive it's already evening so they just start to assemble tents and after that they are roaming but suddenly shivi see a blue and golden butterflies and she started to follow them and Divya also go towards her.

but the butterflies start to disappear in air when the look around themselves they see that they are in the middle of forest .

but the  climate change and the wind started to blow hardly causing them to fall then Divya said.

Divya : shivi run toward west it look ing safe we will be there sometime.

When they started to run a thunder fall on their way causing them to be dead scare they are crying suddenly the wind blow hardly and they fall on the tree nearby to hurt thier head and they fell unconscious.

At somewhere

Shivi gain her conscious and found herself alone with a girl beside her wearing a beautiful purple lehanga with so many gold jewelry. Then 
She ask .
Shivi : where am I what I am doing here and who are you.

Subhadra : you are at dwarka shivika
And  i am subhadra the dwarka princess and the sister of vasudev krishna and balram dau.

  sivi fall in confusion cause she is thinking that this is a movie set and they are shooting.

But her all doubt get clear when the young man came while wearing a yellow dhoti with a red angavastra witha morpankh on his crown and his smile oh god that the most beautiful thing she get see.

He say : how are you shivika are you fine. ( While having a worry on his face) .

Shivi : who are you and where is my di why are  calling me shivika .
I am shivi tell me where is my di.

while getting up but suddenly two aged women came and say.

Rohini : putri ye tum kya kar rhi ho you should rest while comping with a plate full of food and sat beside her and ask.

Is there someone else also with you we found you in the river near beside the shiv temple and we took you here.

Shivi : yes my di she is also with me when we are roaming in forest suddenly a storm  came and we fall from the cliff but i am here where is she and how do you know my name.

Krishna : we found a box inyour bag and the name say shivika .

Shivi : can i talk you with a moment she say while getting up from bed .

Krishna : ok come they come at the garden and shivi say how I am here.

Krishna : you have came to dwapar yug to solve the problem of the people whom you want to save from the humilattion.
And to stop the war of which whole  kuru dynasty got destroyed.

Shivi : but how can i change it kanha i am just a normal people who come from kaliyug.

Krishna : Everything happen cause they have a reason to it. And you are not a normal girl you are my sister.

Shivi : ok i will help everybody but if change the history you should let it happen.

Krishna : ok i promise I will not stop you from helping anybody now come you have to be strong to  convince and help people.

Shivi : ok my kanha let's go. ( while chuckling softly)
But wait does everyone know I am from kaliyug.
Kanha : yes they know and the feel happy to know it .
Now come.

Author pov
They came and sat together in dinning room and the maids start to serve the food and our excited shivi just start to eat and everyone chuckle.seeing her this happy.
Rohini say : putri ye tumne kaise vastra pehne hai .
Shivi : it from  kaliyug yug ma we wear this type of clothes  only.

Rohini ma : don't you wear saree and lehanga on kaliyug. ( said while being sad)
Shivi : no mata we wear this type of clothes also but only on special reasons cause we can't handle this much heavy clothes and jewelry we wear like I wear the lehanga on my friend wedding and seriously it tooo difficult to handle I nearly fall but didi save me ( laughing but suddenly became sad) I will you subh cause subhadra is a big name)

Subh: you friend is married and you don't tell me not fair ( she change the topic cause she can't see her sakhi sad)
Shivi : no jiji i am going tell but i forgot. Sorry please forgive me.
Subh: ok but from now share every thing to from now on ok
Shivi : okie dokie 👌

And then they complete thier dinner and they get to sleep .

It's a
End of the story so bye  I will meet you soon bye love you all.