straight up sex story

So uh yea wrote this and here you go

The door creaked as Sense entered, he slowly took a step in scanning the room before taking another. He knew what was going to happen just by the rope on the hook behinde the door, so swiftly Sense scuttered to his bed trying to cloak his presence but at the same time make it obvious that he was there. After a minute or two sense came up from underneath the covers, peeping his head out just to see an amused Jett. "Whuah!!" He hollered jumping back as Jett came closer slightly. "Why are you hiding Pet?" Sense became flustered "uh well ... " He replied biting his lip. With out hesitation Jett pulled him into a kiss, holding his head with his hand firmly to support him. Sense hesitated before kissing back. He kissed softly, trying to slow things down, though he could feel the lust starting to build up in his lower half. Sense took deep breaths as an attempt to calm himself down. Jett noticing this made an amused sound and began to feather touch him. Sense wiggled, almost as if to leave Jett's arms. Which wasn't his intention in the slightest. After a moment he stablized though he turned a bright shade of red. Jett retracted from sense, his eyes holding a unreadable glaze. Almost uncarring, though Sense knew that he was in deep thought. "Undress yourself pet." Sense blushed hard knowing that his half awoken member would be exspossed if he did. "..." Sense slowly did as Jett comanded. Starting with his top; it was unbuttoned catiously feelimg shiverish as it slid off then his pants. One part of him wanted to hurry with them off while the other was to embarrassed. The formation of these two thoughts made him clumsy but also more heated. Jett was turnned from sense, fiddling inside of his black bag. He hesitated for a moment pondering if he should use a different type of toy today. Though decideding against it he took out the black blindfold that had served him well over the years, knowing it would make sense far more sensitive then he already was. Still eyeing the other toys he muffeled "eventually" and went to sense. Sense sat on the edge of the bed attempting to hide his lower half. Which was not going well for him. If he touched it it would have more stimulus and become harder but also if he let it be it would eventually do the same thing especailly since he's semi excited and curious in what toy Jett is planning on using 'oh god no when did I become so lewd!' He wasn't dissapponited when Jett turned around with a blindfold. If anything he was nervous. Jett would have complete controll over him with that on. And he'd have no choice but to obey because there'd be no other options really. Unless he says red. But like he'll ever say red to Jett. Everythings fine with him as long as Jett sees it as okay. Well except for blood play. Sense quickly looked down he could feel Jett studying him. And almost hear him smiling just because of such little things got him in such a state. He also didn't want Jett to read his face and see he was excited. Jett aproched closer to Sense sense blushed hard his neck still turned "Pet whay are you so red?" He asked almost mocking him. Sense knew that jett liked it when he fought back so his response made him move his head to look at him "I'm not a pe-!" Jett stole a kiss before he could finish his sentence "J-Jett!" "Hm~ yes pet" Sense turned his face into a determind one "I'm not your pet!" Jett softly chuckled "before you were responding to it." Jett was two steps ahead of sense and put on the blindfold. Sense didn't reject it. "Well whatever. But just know I'm not your pet" "as you say my princess~" He said whispering into sense's ear, he shivered as Jett began to feather touch him everywhere. Sense moaned softly, often taking sharp breaths "J-Jett..." he murmered. Jett didn't stop as he placed his lips against sense's. They kissed passiontly. After awhile of kissing Jett pushed sense down to the bed, hanging over him he continued to kiss him, nipping at his lip. Slipping his tonuge into Sense's mouth skillfully he licked sense's inner walls grazing over his teeth "mhm..." Sense allowed him using his tongue as well. Smirking Jett retracted "pleasure yourself" Sense sat up looking for his voice. "..." and took a deep breath as he obliged. Slowly his hands started to go to his shaft. At first he lightly touched it but the more he did the more it started to feel good until he couldn't stop, using both hands he pumped him self viciously, causing himself to moan loudly "ha~ ahhh~ hngh~ ....!..." he hunched over, he tried to think of ways to make it better, decideding on stretching himself he let one hand creep his way to his ass, to caught up in the moment to care. Jett watched amused already stripped he sat on the chair watching waiting for sense's next move, he lowly chuckled to himself as sense began to strech himself. At first one finger, but he was to caught up to notice it, then two as he started to thrust them into him self he moaned almost on the edge of uncontrolable. Then three. "J-jett I n-need to c-cum~ p-please~ " Sense begged. Jett hesitated before anserwing, well before moving, he moved to sense and kissed him as a signal to stop, shakily he obliged, letting his hands drop and fingers come out as he hugged Jett. Gently jett pushed them down as he continued to kiss him softly, but passiontly as sense slowly came to the realization of what was about to happen. Lifting up Sense's legs he asked "are you ready?" Sense noded and Jett pushed in slowly, while watching sense's face. Already sense was starting to tear up. Even though they did this often it still hurt. Through the pain sense could feel Jett inside of himself. Sense shiverd and squeazed his eyes close. Just as a tear was about to fall down his cheek Jett started to pump him at a fast pace causing sense to unintionaly arch and forced Jett to go in more. "J-Jett~!" He moaned, not expecting for him to go so deep. Knowing he wasn't done sense tried to relax himself.

Once Jett was in he waited for sense to adjust. Smiling down softly he Scanned sense for some form of uneasyness , but not fiding any he setled his gaze onto sense's face. He noticed little things. At the moment senses vision was glazed over, his hair was flopped in every which way exposing his other dark navy eye that was always hidden behinde a bright curtain of pink. His lips were slightly parted almost as if expecting a kiss. So he gave him one. Softly but passionatly there mouths intertwind, sense opened his mouth more a signal that Jett always perceived as "use tongue" so doing just that he mixed his tongue into the kiss as Sense copied. Then pulling away Jett asked " "May I move now?" .Sense slowly nodded emarrassed by the question and his answer, bracing himself he grabbed onto the sheets. And slowly Jett began to move. Sense slightly furrowed his brow's as he squezed his eyes closed.

Soon Jett found a pleasurable pace and stuck to it making sense moan with each thrust. Teasingly Jett took a sharp thrust. Sense's body arched as he took a sharp breath feeling Jett's lengeth hit his spot he shaked as he came back down. He clinged to Jett. "J-jett t-there~ mhm~ j-jett!" Jett responed to sense's plea and started taking sharp thrusts up, aiming for his soft spot. And hitting it every time. Sense began to moan uncontolably, wrapping his arms around Jett he pulled himself closer to him making it easier for Jett to hit it. "Jett! J-jett!~!" Sense moaned through his harsh breathing. Speeding up Jett him self began to make small moans and grunts from the pleasure. Sense was unintentionaly squeazing him. Making his thrusts become less and less paced and more wild. Quickly to make sure sense came first he began to pump and thrust harder. Sense finally at his limit came while shakily holding onto him. Jett cumming shortly after.

Taking himself out he layed on the bed and brought sense close to him. Sense, still trying to catch his breath looked up at him. Softly sense smiled, well in a cute pouty way. Jett raised his hand and stroked sense's hair back into place. "Hm go to sleep Sense~ you have work tomorrow morning." Sense nodded in agreement and nodded while nuzzling into him. "I love you Jett..." "I love you too. Sense." And they both faded off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hope you enjoyed that