Rp with a Friend

I'm sorry if this story has been confusing iv been lazy and don't want to explain shit, so to explain briefly. Eventually sense gets over his depression when he falls in love with a man named Jett. Jett has a thing for bdsm so here is a lovely adventure of sensexjett. Ignore the "XD's" and comments were just having fun when we did this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*so he'ed hit him again~ your counting*
Sense
: i know * se-seven *slightly moaning now*
Sense
: watcha typing?*
Jett
: *and again* (for after the count) (im sure by 10 he would be in tears)
Sense
: so hes moaning and crying at 10?*
Jett
: *ied guess so, it would be raw by then*
Sense
: ahhh* ei-eight *moaning it out a lil more this time starting to cry*
Jett
: *and again, not using his fingers anymore, just his palm*
Sense
: n-nine! *dqueezing his eyes closed*
Sense
: moaning it out more again*
Jett
: *and again, watching him "intensly"*
Sense
: he wouldnt notice trying to catch his breath still crying* t-ten! *moaning jt out a lil more again *
Jett
: *again, slightly harder*
Sense
: el-eleven! ah~ *again moaning it out a lil more*
Jett
: *again, with fingers, but lighter, clearing his throut in warning about too much noise*
Sense
: i swear this guy can feel pleasure from anything XD*
Jett
: *hehe, doesnt help its from jett~*
Sense
: *bitting his lip still crying* te-telwlve~ *trying to keep it down arching his back slightly XD nope it dose not*
Sense
: hes so lewd*
Jett
: *once more, shifting slightly from his weight, watching his face*
Sense
: th-thirteen~! *crying pretty heavily but enjoying it XD arching his back more *
Jett
: *lightly this time*
Sense
: *tryung to catch his breath so hed say it all breathless like* four-fourteen...
Sense
: *still arching his back*
Jett
: *pushes him down lightly*...*takes a few seconds then slaps him harder, making up for the light one*
Sense
: *eyes open then squzee shut again* fif-fifteen!~ ah~!
Sense
: hes already hard XD*
Jett
: gently rubbing his ass, spreading the pain, kissing his shoulder* well done.. Sit on the bed *ouch.. XD, gets up and grabs a medium vibrator* you are to keep this in, on low. *handing it to him, with lube*
Sense
: would he have to strech himself?*
Jett
: *probably...* *jett walks to his bag, getting more rope*
Sense
: so takes it looking at it first decideding its a good idea to strech himself so pours the lube on three fingures and puts one in slowly moving it note that hes blushing like mad*
Jett joined the chat 10 hours ago
Jett
: *smiles Encouragingly*
Sense
: *looking up seeing that then looking back down blushing after hes moved it around engough hed pout in a second one biting his lip moving it pretty fast*
Jett
: *amused, right now he's thinking on how to tie him up... *
Sense
: XD * putting in the third one after a while now shaking and lightly moaning *
Jett
: *hums, figuring out how to* sense, dont push yourself to much, i wont be letting you cum anytime soon~ *taunting*
Kyoki joined the chat 10 hours ago
Kyoki
: *what de fuq is with the name?*
Kyoki joined the chat 10 hours ago
Sense joined the chat 10 hours ago
Jett
: *... XD you see the side, with the guy, if you click/tap it you can change your name/color without leaving*
Sense
: the guy?* im on moblie mode*
Jett
: *oh that sucks! I dont think its in the mode... Oh well*
Sense
: *looking up at him**then again back down putting in the vibrater putting it on low like he asked*
Jett
: *hums* good, pet~ arms up.*walks over and wraps the rope in such a way that it will stop him from cumming, and stop the vibrator from falling out, but letting him move*
Sense
: *still shaking slightly* ...
Jett
: Youre free to talk now...hows that feel? *lightly dragging his hands along him member*
Sense
: y-you mean getting tied up? *voice shaky as well*
Jett
: lets go with that. *pushing him to lie down, wrapping the rope attached to his choker around his hand*
Sense
: ...j-jett...
Jett
: yes? *tugging at it lightly*
Sense
: *moving with it* c*
Sense
: c-can you k-kiss me please..
Jett
: *kisses himfull forced, without hesitation* of course, my love~ anytime~
Sense
: *kissing back opening his mouth wider as if trying to give him a hint to use his tongue*
Jett
: *does so, also nipping at his lip, rubbing his member with his knee lightly*
Sense
: *lightly moaning clossing jis eyes almost looking in bliss XD* *kissing him back with tongue*
Jett
: *nipping at his tongue* youre gorgous.. *feeling his body*
Sense
: *blushes* t-thank you... *still lightly moaning...note right now senses hair is equal at the back and its preety long about shoulderength*
Jett
: *im sure jett noticed, lightly pulling the collar, making him sit up, forcing the vibrator deeper, jett's now standing up* hmm~
Sense
: j-jett~!? *closing his eyes again ligbtly moaning a little bit louder&
Jett joined the chat 9 hours ago
Jett
: *scaning him, debating if i can, then lets go of the rope* walk to the wall *smiling softly*
Sense
: *gets up still shaky walks to the wall*
Jett
: *follows, once at the wall, wraps an arm around his waist, to stop him from falling, starts to feather touch everywhere, nipping and kissing along his neck and collarbone*
Sense
: *moaning mostly his name hes twitching right now* *holding onto him tightly* jett~ mhm~ jett~...*looking. at him* j-jett *blushing again* let me blow you... *look of pure determantion*
Sense
: XD treat sense a certain way and you got a diffrent sense*
Jett
: *giving him a look, raising an eyebrow* here or on the bed?
Jett
: *XD noticed... And now you know how to blow propetly with that jettxzen story! XD*
Sense
: i-it dosent really matter...*blushing sooooo hard hes already regretting saying it XD**XD*
Jett
: *smiles and kisses him, walking to the bed, sitting down* have fun *still wearing his pants*
Sense
: XD**would he be hard?*
Jett
: *ya! Like he should be in pain XD*
Sense
: *walking over staggerly like sitting down between his legs and slowly pulling off his pants*
Sense
: *i feel like im a be coyping noe...
Jett
: *watching gently smiling*
Jett
: *go ahead XD it would surprise him if he can do it so well*
Sense
: *thrn his boxers pulling them down to about his knee level* *looks up at him then looks bsck down at his member gets the look of pure determantion again and licks...everywhere starting at the base and working his way up to the tip once at the tip licking it like he was feather touching it then going back down fose that quite a few times the licks his balls slightly and gose back to licking the actually thing this time when at the tip breathing heavily on it*
Sense
: wow a whole paragraph on sucking a dick*
Sense
: XD*
Jett
: *no licking.. Not sucking yet XD* *stunned, to the point of no sound, just staring at him wide eyed, taking shallow breaths*
Sense
: XD he wouldnt ever look up at him to embarrassing XD what you mean no licking?*
Sense
: after awhile of doing that slowly starts to pump him around the base while licking and breathing on the tip*
Sense
: pump him with his hands just thlught id make that clear*
Jett
: *no,(hes only) licking* s-sense.. *sounding sooo breathless* h-how do you.. learn to do this *too breathless to moan*
Sense
: XD* looks up at him* shh! im trying to concentrate! *hes so determend hes not eben blushing even more...its his mission to prove to him hes not conpletely uke XD* goes back to licking then after licking the tip for a while starts licking the underside then licks the whole permimeter once more the moving his hands away he slowly puts it in his mouth making his tungue lick the underside*
Sense
: again*
Jett
: *gasping loudly, he drops back, forcing his hand under his head to stop from grabbing sense's, trying to breath* s-spirits sense~
Jett
: *hands*
Fuck my ipod joined the chat 9 hours ago
Fuck my ipod changed name to Jett
Sense
: *happy hes enjoying it* trying to take as much as possiable then gags XD taking it out catching his breath looking at it even more determind. almost glarring then licks the preimeter once more kisses the tip and puts it back in this time just taking as much as he can and slowly moving his head up and down trying his best to snake his tongue around him*
Sense
: you have no idea how hard i just laughed*
Fuck my phone joined the chat 9 hours ago
Sense joined the chat 9 hours ago
Jett
: F-fuck s-sense... *im sure jett's actually cutting up his hands with the amount of pressure he's using to keep the balled up* (XD its true, fuck my ipod!)
Sense
: *slowly he starts touching him self so is now moaning into it moving his head faster taking a litle bit mire as his hands go to play with hus balls*s
Jett
: *gasping, after about a minute, pulls him up and spins him onto the bed, trying to catch his breath, eyes closed, holding him down*
Jett
: *hands bloody XD*
Sense
: j-jett i wasnt done! *whinney XD he really wantrd to finish*
Jett
: i-if you had kept going i can promise you i woulda passed out, or you would be hurt *stepping back and swearing, noticing his hands, going to a medic kitt he keeps around, wrapping his hands* h-how're you doing with your sitiation
Sense
: ? i still dont get it when you ask me that
Jett
: *chuckles brearhless* are you not in pain? Do you feel good with a vibrating dick in your ass? *looking at him strangly*
Sense
: remembering to blush now* i-i ...b-both...
Sense
: i actually really wanted him to fishish*
Jett
: *after god XD, perhaps a surprise morning gift? Besides, realisticly jett wouldnt be able to have "sex" he would be to drained... And in pain* *hums and walks over* you are the only one to ever make me lose control... *taking the ropes off, and tossing the vibrator somewhere, turning it off first, and roughly moving his so that jett can enter him* you ready love?
Sense
: *nods slowly looking into his eyes the whole time**i was just wondering why when zen did it there wasnt the same reaction*
Sense
: hes still shaking from the after effect of the vibrater*
Jett
: *he knew what to expect with zen, while he wasnt ready with sense. Also diffrent feeling for each of them* *not to gently pushes in, starting a quick pace, not being gentle, forcing him into a rough kiss*
Sense
: *slight yelp then kisses back with the same amount of passion*
Sense
: XD*
Sense
: XD hugging him*
Jett
: *seeing as both are close im sure it wouldnt take long, pumping sense matching the speed, nipping his lip and groaning into the kiss* ghmmmnnn~ f-fuck~
Sense
: as a relfex ass pushed out more instantly so that he could enter him more* j-jett~! mhm!
Jett
: *slightly growling, attempting to go faster, making "sure" he cums first XD though this time im sure jett cums first ;p* s-sense! *almost a breathless yelp when he cums*
Sense
: *as soon as he cums sense cums too* j-jett~! ah~
Sense
: *panting still*
Jett
: *staying still for a sec, jett would pull out and pull sense to lie beside him, breathing almost dangerously hard* w-wow... F-fuck sense*holding him close*
Sense
: i-is that a comlement? *hugging back*
Sense
: doing this ended up being more of a turn on for jett then sense XD*
Jett
: (only because of the BJ)... if you want it to be... But fuck if i cant breath properly soon i think ima die *sarcasm, kissing his forehead* seems like ill be spanking you more often *pinching his ass XD*
Sense
: XD**slight yelp* i think you bruised it!
Jett
: Thats the point, glade you picken 3 and not 5? *chuckling and hugging him as close as possible* i love you... So much.. Now go to sleep *smiling, looking at him*
Jett
: *lil trivia- people dont sit on their asses they sit in there upper thights*
Sense
: *already nodding off* i-i love you t-too...*and out....thsnks for the trivia ghe next day hell get woken up by sense with a determind look on his face XD**youd kbow what'd be awesome if jett was havimg a wet dream that way hes already hard when he blows him XD*
Sense
: XD omg trying to imagine jett having a wet dream*
Jett
: (that fine! XD the one time jett sleeps in... Also idc next we're doing zen and jett meeting!... Or asap...)
Sense
: XD later cause i gtg to sleep after this blow job thing* *so as soon as sense notices determind look back on knowing stripping him. of his pants*
Jett
: *alright then, he's a quiet one, his hand above him, frowning slightly*
Sense
: Hes awake?* *looking up at him smiles then back down glarring holes through his dick XD doing what he did last night he licks the whole permeter kissing the dides often working his way up*
Sense
: side*
Sense
: sides*
Jett
: *nope, and he stays asleep, shifting frowning more now, already red faced, grabbing his pillow*
Sense
: XD* *noticing smirking licks the underside viscously then the tip lightly licking and kissing his way back down to the bass lightly nipping*
Jett
: *gasping, catching his breath, shifting his legs wider... I wish to point out jett has a really bad lung problem because of the car crash... So breathings not his strong spot XD*
Sense
: oh god!* *slightly concerned stoping letting him catch it then starts again using his hand pump the lower part while the other fondles his balls *
Sense
: kissing and breathing on the tip ofyen*
Jett
: *makes a low moan, gripping the pillow harshly, shifting again, allllmost waking up*ghmmm~ *breathless* sense~ *almost out done by the moan*
Sense
: now really happy smiling looking up at him then back down* *kisses the tip once more using slowly putting it in taking as much as he can slowly moving his head using both of his hands to cover the parts that he couldnt get to*
Jett
: *bolts awake, staring down wide eyed*w-wha- *scans him, then lays back down, trying to catch his breath* i am going to m-murder you... *saying it all breathless*
Sense
: XD* *right now he dont care but later on hell aplogize so mucjh* *giggling into it them starts to hum trying to take more licking the underside visicously giving the tip room so that is not touching anything in is mouth so that if just feels the warmth of it moving his head a lil bit faster now*
Jett
: *gasping... Probably re-openning the wounds* f-fuck sense! *he'ed actually be pretty close, holding it*
Sense
: oh god XD**hed take it out relizing he forgot to do something! moves the foreskin so that he can really feel it taking him all in now bobbing his head at a fast pace grinding his teeth on it the tip hitting the back of his throught ignoring his relexes t
Sense
: oh god XD**hed take it out relizing he forgot to do something! moves the foreskin so that he can really feel it taking him all in now bobbing his head at a fast pace grinding his teeth on it the tip hitting the back of his throught ignoring his relexes t
Sense joined the chat 8 hours ago
Sense
: hes actually getting so into it that hes making thrust like motions with his body tehe*
Jett
: *gasps hard, cumming, breathing raggedly, eyes closed, facing away* *aaaaand breathibg problmes XD*
Sense
: XD this guy is skilled!* *swallowing wiping him clean then moving up and off* im going to go have a shower...sleep well jett *XD(
Jett
: *"calms down" hidding the fact that he cant breath* r-right... *once he's gone jett's walk downstairs, take some painkillers and sit outside XD hopping the air will help... Poor guy*
Sense
: awww sense finally comes out of the shower dressed and shit* ...j-jett! *running beside him XD he can tell*
Jett
: *... like raven, he's always had medical problems, that needed pain killers XD* i-im fine, just getting some air.. Damn sense... Where did you learn that? *right, he re-wrapped his , once again, bloody hands*
Sense
: XD* ...nowhere i. really just thought of what id want you to do to me and i did it to you.
Sense
: XD he did way more shit then in the story XD so jet
Sense
: t probably really excepevting it*
Sense
: tehe i leatned so much tbrough reading fanfictions!*
Sense left the chat 7 hours ago
Sense joined the chat 7 hours ago
Jett
: ... smart... Oh, theres a few-... Nevermind, you dont need to know that. *was going to tell him about the pleasure points XD* *with to point out the story i did took place 10 years ago, he did gain skills durring that time, im also uncomportable with "foreskin" and balls... Idk why...* *finally getting his breath back*... i need to see raven again...
Jett
: *oh god... Spelling Y?*
Sense
: XD* *nods* *im going to sleep*
Jett
: *And i rushed the story.... I nerd to re-do it... Night!*
Jett
: *... he explains that he got a rare genetic problem with no cure, it fucks him up if he's not on a specific pills, the pills slow it down, raven has them.... Next it zen-jett XD i got cute ideas!*
Jett joined the chat 28 minutes ago
Sense was timed out 6 minutes ago
Sense joined the chat 5 minutes ago
Zenxon
: ...XD hi
Sense
: Hi
Zenxon
: ....dadadada
Sense left the chat 4 minutes ago
Sense joined the chat 4 minutes ago
Zenxon
: XD
Sense
: XD
Sense
: story?
Zenxon
: ...sex story... if thats what you're asking
Sense
: is it done?
Zenxon
: i sent it to you smart one! i rushed the jettxzen
Sense
: ? wut
Sense
: did you redo it is wut i mean
Zenxon
: what are you talking about? the only story i mentioned was the jettxzen one, which i rushed and sent to you because you wanted it
Zenxon
: oh... no, course not! i need sleep too... and ill get it done when i