Seventeen

Some people didn't care, but most people gave them looks, or whispered.

"So.. You're with.. Draco?.." Ron almost gagged when he finished his sentence.

Harry glanced at his friends. "Yeah."

Hermione gave Harry a smile. "We accept you, Harry. Ron just doesn't accept that it's Draco."

Ron nodded.

Harry returned the smile to Hermione. "Thank you.. About Draco.." Harry paused and glanced at Ron.

"What?!"

Harry continued. "Draco has no place to live. Please Ron-"

Ron snapped. "No! I'm sorry Harry but no."

Harry glanced at Hermione for help, and she nodded. "Ron.. We get that you don't like him, you might even hate him, but, do it for Harry."

Ron glanced at Hermione. "... I'll owl my mother.."

Both Harry and Hermione smiled at Ron. "Thank you." Harry said.

On the other side of Gryffindor table, at a different table, Draco Malfoy wasn't having as good as a time as Harry.

"Look, it's the disappointment!!" One of the Slytherins barked out a laugh.

Draco glared at his food. He wasn't hungry at all.

"Draco.. Don't listen to them." Pansy shook her head at the boy.

"I fucking can't, not." Draco snarled.

"Do you want to move?" Pansy glanced at Draco.

Draco glanced back. "Where?" He looked around.

Pansy pointed. "Gryffindor?"

Draco couldn't hold back his smile. "You're a great friend, Pansy. Seriously."

Pansy smiled back. "I know I am."

They both got up and walked over to the Gryffindors.

Harry turned, and stared at Draco walking over to him.

The whole Slytherin table burst out in laughter.

"Lovely table you have there. Draco." Harry snickered, and Draco glared at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up."

Ron moved over to let Draco through, and across from them Hermione moved for Pansy.

"I fucking hate them." Draco glanced at the table he just left.

"We do too." Ron rolled his eyes at the Slytherin table.

"What was it you said, Draco?... They wouldn't care...?" Harry glared at Draco and he narrowed his eyes.

"Don't even, Harry."

Harry grinned. "I didn't do anything."

Hermione rolled her eyes at them. "Boys." Her and Pansy said.

They both glanced at each other and laughed.

~~~

"I owled my mother." Ron held out a letter that was from Mrs. Weasley.

"Why?" Draco glanced at the letter.

"Because, you got kicked out of your home, did you not?"

Draco grumbled, but nodded.

"She said you're welcome in our home as long as you don't cause any trouble." Ron opened the letter and handed it to Harry and Draco.

"My family doesn't care if Harry is dating a male or female, because they see him as family." Ron paused, then continued, "though Ginny might have a fit."

Harry has already noticed Ginny being mad. She's been giving Harry disgusted looks, and wouldn't talk to him.

"Oh well." Draco shrugged.

Harry rolled his eyes and rested his head on the couch. "This whole thing is tiring."

"Rude." Draco glared at Harry.

Harry laughed. "What, is it not?"

"So you're saying I'm tiring."

"Yeah."

"Rude."

"You two are such idiots." Hermione shook her head at them.

"You're rude Hermione." Harry said.