Eleven

They in fact, didn't tell anyone anything. They were quite lucky that literally no one was in the locker rooms but them.

Both Harry and Draco acted like nothing happened the night before. They both agreed that during the day if they ran into each other Draco would act like how he always did.

"Harry, what took you so long last night? You weren't even at the Great Hall for dinner." Ron nudged Harry.

"Mm.. I was in the library working on some homework."

Ron nodded. "But usually we just have Hermione do it."

Harry shrugged and bit into his bacon. "Yeah, but it seemed easy enough."

~~~

Harry glanced at Draco while passing him in the halls.

He was with Hermione and Ron, and Draco was with Pansy.

Harry never realized how serious Draco looked all the time. Nor did he realize how tall and slim he was.

Draco glanced over to Harry, and they locked eyes. They both felt like time was slowing down.

It was quite odd keeping something like this a secret. Especially for Harry. Harry told Ron and Hermione everything, and they told him everything. They were his only true friends, and have been for 5 years.

Harry couldn't help but slightly smile at Draco. Draco grinned, then looked away to listen to Pansy talking.

So, Harry looked away too. Harry's never had a relationship like this, let alone a relationship with the same gender.

"Harry, are you listening?" Hermione glanced at Harry.

"Sorry, what was it?" Harry smiled, and Hermione groaned.

~~~

Pansy poked into the boys dormitory, and it was only Draco inside.

"Hey." She waved and walked over to Draco.

He was sitting on the bed, reading. "Hmm?" He didn't bother glancing up. Pansy always snuck into his dorm room.

She sat down at the end of his bed and laid down. "Your bed was always more comfortable." She rolled to her side, and looked at him.

"How's you and lover boy?" She grinned.

Draco glanced up, then continued to read. "Mmh... I told him we're not supposed to tell anyone but.. I trust you. We're dating."

Pansy shrieked. "Really?! You and Harry fucking Potter?!"

Draco nodded. "Just don't tell anyone, like at all. We haven't even figured it out ourselves."

Pansy nodded. "Understandable. You know me Draco, your secret is safe with me." She gave Draco a reassuring smile.

He smiled back. "Thanks Pansy. Now shoo, Crabbe and Goyle will probably be back soon." He shooed her away with his hand.

She groaned. "But I don't want to!! It's so boring over there!!!" Pansy whined.

He shook his head. "Yeah yeah, love you too, now leave." He stared at Pansy.

Pansy chirped. "Save that love you shit for Harry. Anyways, love you!!" She laughed and left the room.

Draco groaned. "Why do I tell girls anything.." He huffed under his breath then went back to reading.