十五

||Chapter 15: Clones and Truths||

"Ow!"

Naruto tried ducking and dodging my punches and kicks, but failed.

"Since when have you been this strong?!" He cried.

"Since when have you been this stupid?!" I shot back. "Where did you get this?!"

As Naruto told me about how he expertly snuck into Leaf Headquarters, the three Hokage's he wasn't aware of were in distress.

Minato refused to look at anyone, probably questioning his life choices. Tobirama was berating Naruto, who wouldn't even hear him. But Hashirama was by far the most surprising.

"Ryu, this is a good opportunity."

I tilted my head in confusion.

"For what?" I asked out loud.

"Well, to get stronger of course!" Both Naruto and Hashirama chorused.

I blinked when I realized Naruto though I was talking to him. Minato finally looked at us and sweat-dropped at Hashirama.

"Lord First, you're okay with this?" He asked.

"Of course!" The dark-haired male said with a bright grin. "It'll help Ryu get stronger! With us training her, she could become the greatest shinobi of all time!"

"Aren't you the one who forbidded them in the first place?" I muttered.

My eyes settled on a grinning Naruto who started unrolling the scroll.

"Anyway, wanna help me learn some cool new powerful jutsu's?"

You'll be the greatest shinobi of all time. I'll make sure of it Naruto.

I gave the blonde boy a smile.

"Sure. Let's get stronger."

~

"How're you doing that?!"

I sweat-dropped at Naruto as he tried and nearly got, but failed the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

"You can't even say we helped her." Tobirama said, looking at me with a bit of respect.

Behind Naruto, who was hardly paying attention anyone, Hashirama threw me a thumbs up.

"You've got a hold of the Shadow Clone Jutsu." He said. "So now pick another one and we'll help you out!"

While Naruto continued to try the Shadow Clone, Tobirama coached him from the sidelines.

"If you're gonna use my technique, do it right! Like Ryu did!"

I sweat-dropped before turning to look at Minato, who was rubbing his forehead. I turned back to the scroll and scanned the jutsu's written there.

Here's the Edo Tensei, the one Orochimaru and Kabuto use . . . and the Reaper Death Seal . . . the Cursed Seals of Heaven and Earth!

I studied that one for a second.

If I can figure out how Orochimaru plants it on Sasuke, then maybe I can figure out a way to remove it instead of Kakashi just sealing it . . .

I scanned the scroll and scowled as I landed on one.

The Izanagi . . . I can't use genjutsu. This is useless to me.

My eyes landed on a more familiar one.

"The Eight Inner Gates Formation."

"Oh!"

Minato came to peer over my shoulder at that one.