Fitness Gram Pacer Test

Zitara: *spawns everyone in a gym*

Fleetway: "What the- where are we?" *Floating*

Majin: "I- don't know"

Mephiles: "..."

Scourge: "The hell..?"

Lord X: "Where the hell are we."

Fleetway: "I just asked that."

Sonic.EXE: "What is this. The fitness gram pacer test?"

Zitara: "Yes."

Sonic.EXE: "That- was a retoricle question."

Zitara: "You're all gonna do the fitness gram pacer test!"

Fleetway: "Pfft. That'll be easy."

Zitara: "There are 10,000 levels :D"

Fleetway: "What?!"

Majin: "WHY?!"

Zitara: "Cause you all can run extremely fast and I thought this would be a good challenge. I have everyone else doing the 15 meter pacer test for only 100 levels cause of their own reasons. Now, let me explain the rules."

Zitara: *Athem* "The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [BeEp] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [dINg] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start.

No floating, flying, teleporting, telekenieses, mind control, piggy back rides, shapeshifting, cloning, phasing through walls/ceiling, or usage of any sort of other power. All of this will result in elimination. Other contact with any other contestents will also get you eliminated. You must resort to using your own speed. 

On your mark, get ready, go!"

- - -

*Other room of the gym*

*Everyone was aware of the directions*

Sink: "I have a plan. You and me. Lets work together.*

Curse: "How..? We both can't run like we used to..."

Sink: "Don't think like that! C'mon! Just grab my hand and we'll pace ourselves. Pretty simple."

Curse: "Alright then.."

-

Zyro: "I doon't feell ssure abbout thhis..."

Xain: "Just follow my lead."