The X Family Drama (A gift for @Notyoursb87 )

*Tails Doll is packing his stuff to run away when X finds him* (This isn't part of the book, it's just something I came up with)

The door creaked open and Tails Doll paused, knowing those footsteps.

"What are you doing." X crossed his arms. The doll turned around slowly, looking up at his father. Their ears flattened.

"Nothing! Why do you care anyway?!" They spat, still crouched to the ground.

"Put all your stuff back. You're not going anywhere."

"You sound like you're trying to kidnap me! I'm not going to let you keep me here forever." The fox doll floated up in the air being face to face with the hedgehog.

"You don't understand Tails Doll. I was never trying to hide you here. I'm not trying to control. I'm doing this to help you." He gave them a firm look, trying to sound convincing.

"H-Help me?! HELP ME?! All you've ever done is trap me in this hell and blame everything on me! You think you're the best father or that you're the one suffering! Well guess what, you're not. The only reason I'm still sane is because of Fleetway and Metal. Their my best friends. The only ones I have left! And- and- you're just some obstacle in the way of my freedom!" The doll exclaimed, their voice getting louder.

"All I ever wanted was this to end. I was never trying to blame anything on you." X tried to sound reasonable without continuing to fight.

"You know what? I'm done with you. Whether you like it or not. Whether I care or not. And I don't! I'm leaving for good and you can't stop me." Tails Doll swept back down to the ground and grabbed his back off the ground. X was about to stop them before he noticed someone was behind him.

"I'm also done with your bs, X." The yellow hedgehog shot a warning glance at him, making sure he new that he wasn't joking this time. "TD doesn't deserve this. I'm glad I met him. I never had a better friend than them. If it wasn't for them I probably would have gone mad too. But that's besides the point. The point is, you can't make everything perfect. That's not how life works. I would know. I won't let you trap him in this damn hell here anymore. So I'm leaving to. With Tails Doll."

The doll smiled despite it not being seen. They were glad they had someone on their side, especially their best friend. X looked shocked.

"So this is what this is all about? You've been influencing my kid so he can go with you? I knew you were untrustworthy."

"I've been called worse, grandpa." Fleetway spoke firmly with a smirk. Tails Doll raced to the other side of the room where Fleetway was, landing on his shoulder with his bag. "But I guess you're just too slow."

===

I made this cause I really enjoyed the book! Of course this was "fan made" of the original book that @Notyoursb87 made, but I wanted to make this anyway. I really hope they enjoyed and you did to! 

Keep in mind this has nothing to do with my lore that I made. this is @Notyoursb87 's book.

Thank you so much @Notyoursb87 ! Have a great day everyone!