L o r e part 2

*After a long day of rattling everyone from the mobile home and into the house, the gang finally get to meet in person the EXEs from the cast*

- - -

*Everyone is silent*

Fleetway: *locks eyes with Zipper*

Zipper: *locks eyes with Fleetway for a moment*

Fleetway: *Looks away quickly, feeling a small spark inside his cold, tundra heart*

-

Sonic.EXE: "This place is getting crammed."

Zitara: "Tell me about it."

Sanic: "WoAh! New dudes!"

Glitch: "Huh- well- uh- hello ;-; this is me and my group!"

Cypher: "Your group?"

Zipper: "Everyone relax. My name is Zipper, and this is Glitch, Cypher, Toxic, Neon, Acid, and Razor but he didn't feel like coming."

Sonk: "COOL! Are you going to pay rent?"

Sink: "Non of us pay rent."

Sonk: "Oh yeah"

Toxic: "Well this is an interesting group of people-"

-

Vector: *Watching all of this take place*

Adam: *Being toyed with by Vector.* "T-T"

-

Zyro: "Are we finally going to leave the basement?"

Xain: "I don't know, nor do I care."

-

Zitara: "I have an idea!! What if we have two separate houses. One for the main cast (the original house) and everyone whose relevant I guess- and everyone else can stay in another house (most of my OCs). Of course everyone is going to meet and be able to talk cause then it's not fun if it's not."

Glitch: "Wait a minute- why do I get the feeling we're being watched and documented from our past selves to our future?"

Zitara: "Cause- I run a 'blog' thing." (They have no idea) "So everything we do is taken note of. It's for content purposes but its original purpose was for QUESTIONS AND DARES. MOSTLY QUESTIONS."

Glitch: "Who are you yelling at....?"

Zitara: "The askers. That's who's reading every word on this paper if they care enough to read f through my crap."

Glitch: "I'm not following."

Zitara: "Don't over think it too much."

Glitch: "Meh, ok."

- - - - - - -

*After around a month of settling in*

Fleetway: *Has been talking and hanging out with Zipper*

Zipper: *Enjoying herself and Fleetway's company*

Glitch: *HATES Fleetway*

-

The rest of the main cast of EXEs: *Messing with Fleetway about what they've 'noticed' lmao *

Fleetway: "-_- why."

Sink: *Started a club*

-

(A bunch of other stuff happened but I'm to lazy to put it here. A lot of other characters have joined- you get the point. Anyway- thanks so much if you ARE reading this! I'll post the final chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much.)