!Lilia x Reader! Under the Moonlight

A/N:

TIME FOR ANGST!!

You are a third year, like Lilia, and you are friends with him. Pretend Lilia is a bit taller than his in-game height, which makes you as tall as him. Like, 5'6 ish. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

The leaves crunched under your foot as you went for your nightly stroll. Instead of going your normal route, you decided to let your feet take you wherever they wished to go. 

You soon stumbled upon a large lake, which was outside the premises of NRC in a forest, the moon's glow shining upon it like a spotlight. 

"It's beautiful."

"Indeed, it is."

You jumped slightly at the sound of a low, masculine voice. You turned and came face to face with a boy with magenta and black hair that brushed his shoulders. He had magenta eyes and was wearing a green and black uniform. (LILIA MY BEAUTIFUL BBY)

Lilia Vanrouge. Vice-Dorm Leader of Diasomnia.

Lilia gives you a gentle smile.

"Hello there, MC. How are you doing on this fine night?"

"I'm well Lilia. What are you doing out here late at night?"

"I couldn't sleep, and the moon was just calling me out here tonight. Seems like fate if you ask me, considering I got to see you."

You blushed at his words. You had developed a small crush on Lilia after you two became friends during the second year of school. 

You turned away and sat down on the grass, looking at the pristine water.

You heard Lilia sit down next you, and you both started having a small conversation. 

"Say, MC. I have a question."

"Yea?"

"Would like to dance with me tonight?"

You blushed again before smiling at Lilia. 

"I would love to."

Lilia stood up and grabbed your hand, pulling you up and towards the lake.

"Wait. Why are you taking me towards the lake?"

Lilia stopped at the edge of the water and looked back at you.

"Do you trust me?" (HELL YEA!)

You could only nod.

Lilia waved his hand around, and sparks flew about, surrounding you and Lilia. You felt as though your body was lighter. 

"What-?"

Lilia just laughed and pulled you onto the water. 

You look down and gasped as you let go of the boy's hand.

Both you and Lilia were standing just above the water, ripple being made as you both walked.

Lilia held out his hand towards you.

"Let's dance, my lady."

You smiled and took his hand again. 

With the sounds of nature being your music, you and Lilia danced the night away. The water created ripples as you moved, and you thought it was beautiful. The moonlight seemed to follow you both everywhere you danced, as though smitten by you both. (God I wish I could do this. *Sigh* I wish magic was real)