!Vil x Reader! That's My Partner

"And that's why I think it's a good idea to host this event!"

The dorm leaders, plus you, were speechless for a solid 5 minutes before Riddle spoke up.

"Headmaster... do you know what you're asking?" 

"Mr. Rosehearts, I assure you I do know what I'm doing. However, I see it as a fabulous idea!"

"YOU WANT US TO DANCE WITH OUR RIVALS!" Idia is shocked, shouting through his tablet.

"Headmaster, you've said some crazy things in your all my years here, but this has to be the craziest and stupidest suggestion ever." Azul retorts, looking like he wants to smack his head on a wall repeatedly. (I agree. Crowley is stupid and a bit-)

"For once, I agree with the Octo-Punk. Crow, you are absolutely nuts if you think we're dancing with our biggest rival." Leona yawns before glaring at Crowley. 

"Yes yes. I understand you all are mad; however, I have already spoken with Ambrose, and he has agreed to this event. He also thinks a school dance between our schools is a splendid idea."

"Headmaster Crowley-" you start speaking before Crowley interrupts you. 

"Nope! That's enough questions! There will be a change of class curriculum from now till the time of the dance! Be prepared! You're all dismissed!" Crowley turns on his heel and walks out of the room.

"Wow!! A dance with RSA! That's gonna be so much fun!" Kalim beams with pure joy. 

"That damned headmaster... wait a minute. Did we forget to invite Malleus again?" Vil questions, looking out at the other dorm leaders.

"Oops." (Poor Malleus :( He's always left out))

Time Skip to Next Day in Class:

You look around Crewel's classroom, which has been altered with magic to be much bigger than it already was. 

"Uhhhh, Professor Crewel? Why are second and thirds years here when this class period is only for first years? And why did your class suddenly get bigger?"

"Excellent question puppy! As Crowley mentioned yesterday, there would be a change in curriculum from now till the time of the dance. What he meant was that for the next 2 hours, we will be practicing ballroom dancing before you guys head off to lunch and end the school day!"

Everyone was absolutely speechless. 

"I'm sorry... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Leona opens his eyes from the nap he was taking and glares at Crewel. "There is absolutely NO WAY I'm taking stupid dance lessons for this stupid dance!" (Leona is just done with Crewel's bullshit.)

Leona tries walking out of the class but is stopped by Crewel.

"You will participate, or I will see to it your expelled. That goes for all of you!"

"Well I can't leave Kalim unattended here. Guess I'll be staying." Jamil grumbled, smacking his head with his hand. 

"Professor, why exactly is there a need for these dance lessons anyway?" Deuce pipes up.

"Well I though the answer would be obvious. Even though we are embodiments of villains and whatnot, we must still look regal and proper. We cannot be bumbling around like fools in front of RSA! Vil is a prime example of how we must act!"

You all turn your heads towards Vil, who looks smug. He meets your gaze for a couple of seconds before you quickly turn away trying to hide your blush. You had a crush on Vil for some time, but you did well on hiding it. What wasn't there to like about him. He was popular, smart, nice (some of the time I might add), and very handsome.