24 - Please Wake Up

Alarms filled up the halls and the sound of cranking came from steel breaking apart from steal. The door finally broke lose after a few minutes of hard pulling. The sounds of feet rushing on concrete ground into the cell began and echoed in the room."Lizzie!" Hope dropped down to the ground in worry.

The blonde laid on the ground, making no response; she was unconscious. Hope quickly bit into her wrist, and she put it to Lizzie's mouth, but the blonde wouldn't drink. "Lizzie... Please. Please wake up," Hope brought Lizzie's head to her shoulder.

She heard footsteps running towards her, and turned her head. She looked up to see Alaric. She said in shock, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Alaric's heart raced, he only looked at his daughter. He saw the blood running down Lizzie's mouth. Hope had tried to heal her, and it didn't work.

"Kill them!" Someone shouted, and multiple sets of steps went running at the order. It was loud enough for even Alaric to hear. Hope glanced at him, then set Lizzie down carefully, and vamped past Alaric and towards the noise.

Alaric rushed down to his knees and picked up Lizzie. He carried her out of the cell, and he handed her to Kaleb who had just became visible with Josie and Cleo. "Get her out of here."

"What about you?" Josie said with a worried voice and shook her head, "You have to come with us."

Alaric had already took a few steps away from them, "I need to find Mg. He clearly followed us and got himself into this mess with us, and he's gonna need help getting out of it."

"And what good are you gonna do him?" Kaleb furrowed his eyebrows, "If anything, you'll make it harder for him to save himself because he'll be busy saving you."

Alaric just kept his mouth shut and jerked his head. Kaleb and Josie wouldn't leave without him, so he said tensely, "Fine!" The headmaster walked with them down the hall along Lizzie's cell, and away from the sounds of fighting.

36 hours ago

"Good morning, Hope," Agatha stepped into the cell, with a few extra body guards outside. Hope was rolling her head from pain. That blade really made her break a sweat. "I've come bearing gifts," the witch held a square pan with a needle on it.

Hope fluttered her eyes open. The tribrid said sarcastically "What? Is that needle supposed to 'ease' my suffering."

"In a way, it will actually," Agatha assured. She set the pan down on the table, where the vile of blood from the day prior still sat. She pulled the needle up and held it with both of her hands; it was as if she was praising it. "You're little friend Jennifer, well- Jen, as she was so insistent on being called. We had a little run in with her a few years back." Hope seemed quite shocked. "Yeah, I bet you didn't know that your little friend was an experiment here."

The witch shrugged, "For some annoying reason, magic didn't work on her. So we, Triad, experimented on her. Shockingly, she was willing— provided we showed kindness to her."

Agatha leaned down, and presented the needle in front of Hope's face, "Alone, her blood had no effect. Our witches could still do magic with her blood in their system. However, with a little science, and what magical dark objects were compatible with her blood, we reversed it." She tilted her head, "I stick you with this, you will be completely unable to access your witch side. Not until you're given a cure." Agatha stood straight up, "Which we do have."

The ravenette noticed Hope's alarm and how tense she got in her chair. Agatha slowly walked behind the tribrid's chair, with the needle in her hands. She ignored the worry Hope felt, and stuck the needle in her neck. The witch leaned down to Hope's ear, "Now if you want your magic back, you will have to make a deal with us."