04 - Nerd Pord? Really, Mg?

Finally, Mg woke up from his 'nap', "Lizzie-," he readjusted his neck

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Finally, Mg woke up from his 'nap', "Lizzie-," he readjusted his neck.

"OH MG-." They completely forgot about the vampire.

"You snapped my neck," he looked towards Y/Hope, "Why'd you snap my neck Hope?!" The longer he looked at her the more confused he felt.

"No, Mg that wasn't-," she paused, "It wasn't me."

"Dr. Saltzman!" Mg vamped to him, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Speaking of--what the hell were you two doing?!" He got up, disappointed in his daughter and star student.

"For the last time it wasn't us!" Y/Lizzie said in annoyance. "Josie was pulling some stupid prank. With her— or- Hope's friend."

"A prank?!" He yelled. "You were blown through the stairs! And Hope was tossed through the-," he froze. "Wait a minute—."

"What?" The three students synchronized.

"Your hair," he stared at Hope. "It was way longer."

"Now that I think about it—, your hair was way longer Hope," Mg responded.

"Like I said, it wasn't me," Y/Hope repeated.

"And Lizzie's. It was darker," he continued.

"Your point Mg?" The blonde required reasoning.

"If it was a spell, wouldn't they of looked exactly like you?" Mg questioned.

"I mean, they did— for the most part," Y/Hope said.

"With some different features," Mg added.

"If it wasn't a spell, then what was it Mg?" Y/Lizzie retorted.

"I don't know-?" he shrugged. "You guys know more about this witch stuff then I do."

"You said that Josie was behind this?" the father reminded.

"Yes, I mean— that's what Josie said. Or me-," Y/Lizzie began questioning herself.

"So go find Josie. See if she really was behind this," Dr. Saltzman suggested.

"Wait, Dad?" His daughter stopped him. "What if it wasn't a prank? Who could they have been...?" she said in worry.

"We'll figure it out." As if that was reassuring for his worried daughter.

•*•*•*•

Changes Among the Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें