11 - The Heretic Wants It All To Stay The Same

Convenient for Lizzie, Hope was already there

Convenient for Lizzie, Hope was already there. Seems they decided to do the same as they did. Anytime now Mg and Kaleb would wake up, especially since the heretic isn't desiccated anymore.

Lizzie didn't hesitate to open the bookshelf where weapons were hidden. She picked out the deadliest one, "It's either you or my dad..," She was about to stab Hope from behind.

"Lizzie no!" Mg woke up, she stabbed Hope before he could vamp to her and stop her. Hope woke up, gasping and seeing the metal piercing through her chest.

"Lizzie..," she barely managed to get a word out.

The future Hope ended her head dive, vamping and grabbing her younger self. As she vamped them through the door, Josie was right there on the other side. "What the hell! I was gone for a grand total of 10 minutes!"

"Please tell me that she's not dead," The other blonde sat up, no one realized she'd woken up.

"What did you do, Lizzie?!" The blonde froze, unable to respond with everyone staring at her.

"She wanted Hope dead." Kaleb informed.

"She did something to our dad! Josie, our dad!!"

"Dad is fine in the future! Maybe if you all listened to me instead of invading everything, none of this would of happened!" She yelled in frustration, "This is the EXACT thing I did, I did exactly this! And all it got me was a numerous of problems that could of been avoided, had I just not been so stupid and tried everything myself."

•*•*•*•

"Why'd you help me?" Hope questioned her older self.

"You're not quite ready to turn yet."

"Were you?"

"No..," She was a little shocked by the question.

"Why'd Lizzie try to kill me? I mean she'd already known about you— that I end up killing her... in the future," she accepted.

"Maybe seeing it was a little more impactful," she chuckled.

"How did you end up killing her..?"

"She tried getting my humanity back," the tribrid rolled her eyes. "As everyone tried doing so. I left them alone, and they annoyingly couldn't leave me alone."

"Did you really leave them alone though?" she arched an eyebrow. "I heard Lizzie. Just after you vamped us away. You did something to Dr. Saltzman. Something so bad, she wanted me dead before it could happen."