Proposal/Wedding Headcanon

Eddie is so sure he wants to marry you, not that he's ever said it to anyone. You balance each other perfectly and one day it just hits him that he must put a ring around your finger.

He talks to Steve about proposals and wedding rings, since Steve and Nancy are engaged. Steve gives him some good advice and Eddie then goes out and picks a ring for you, something simple but perfect since he hasn't got a huge amount of money.

A few days later, Wayne catches Eddie toying with the ring, asking if it's for you and when Eddie nods, Wayne says "That's one of the best choices you've ever made kiddo."

Eddie proposes to you when you're both alone. It's after a show at The Hideout, and Eddie takes you outside, he's buzzing because Corroded Coffin has been doing so well lately and the crowd was bigger than ever. It's a summers night and the stars are all out, the energy is good and Eddie gets down on one knee and pops the question. Of course you say "Yes" and kiss him. When you both go back inside, the band goes wild and congratulates you both.

You and Eddie agree to have a small wedding, nothing large because though he loves you, he's not big on the whole grand event stuff. It takes place in the woods of Hawkins since it's still summer and that's where you and Eddie met. You both invite everyone you like, including the kids. Dustin is the best man on Eddie's request and nothing is done traditionally. Everyone wears what they want, and Eddie's vows make you cry. There are fairy lights strung up everywhere as well as some fantasy themed decor to represent both of your loves for DnD and Lord of the Rings.

For your honeymoon, Eddie and you decide to get out of Hawkins and go on a small road trip for a few weeks, watching concerts and having a great time with each other.